“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"Seems that some of you are breaking the first rule"

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
I'm curious. How many other people have you told about this site, or just DJing in general?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I never talk about it except with my wings, but I've known and seen some of the gurus actually talk about the game in front of a girl or even tell her about it. Some dig it, some don't.
 

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
I admit, I told about this site to my friend, but his AFC is veeeeeeeeeeery strong in him. I didn't tell him that much about, I just wrote addres to this site......I doupt if he was here for only one time.
My next friend I told about this site, he was here, but he don't like our principles.......

But this site needs new members. Without new members it will slowly run down. Where are Pook, Anti-dumm (did I write it right?) and ... another great DJ? They used to be here so often and now... New members know Poot only from bible. So we are getting old and soon we will leave this site, too. This site needs new members! (I don't mean to overdo it ;) )
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I didn't mention the site to anyone, however I did give my friend a tip on how to keep conversation going with a girl (which I think doesn't apply to rule breaking). I told him to ask open-ended questions instead of yes/no so the girl will do the talking and then after she replies to pick up upon things that she mentions and ask her more about it (this technique has been posted here a while ago).
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Unfortunately, i broke this 'rule' recently too but ONLY because my friend was in major AFC mode.

Was actually out with him last night and he said that all 'this stuff' has changed me and its not the 'real' me.

I see this site as making you emotionally stronger and more stable - it also teaches u to out yourself before women and to RESPECT yourself! IT DOES NOT BRAINWASH YOU!

:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
What some people may not realize that a lot of this “seduction” material is just a repackaging of what Naturals do. Excluding the hypnosis yada yada, but the game is really structured and played this way. Hotties know this, Players knows this, so why the **** doesn’t the rest of the world know this?

Hanging out with some naturals, I have definitely noticed that they use a lot of the same tactics that they simply discovered on their own while gaming hotties. After a lifetime of hanging out with hotties, they’ve intuitively discovered what it takes to trigger a girl’s buttons. Sometimes they don’t have the entire package and skills down, but they’re doing a whole lot more right than they are wrong. They are simply Unconsciously Competent instead of some of us who study this who are Consciously Competent.

For the AFCs who haven’t hung out with and bagged hotties, they have to learn this skillset and attitude. You emulate success and what works.
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
You know I never mention it to anyone now that I think about. My friends and I discuss this stuff to just about as much detail as is listed here but unless they stumble across the site on there own i doubt i'll ever mention it to them.

It's just something that never comes up.
 
Top