Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeking outside opinion

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DJ's

There is this family friend i have known for a long time which i never pursued because of age/location primarily. In the past few months i noticed she never skips viewing my insta stories and has initiated conversation more than once, i know she has a bf. I played it cool not exposing my interest, and never texting her unless she initiated, which she has done even in instances where she asked me to inform her of certain thing when they happened. To gauge her interest, i did not update her on what she asked and she checked in when she got news from her parents. She did not complain of my behaviour she just went with the flow.

She had been telling me for a while to tell her when id be in town so we could grab a pre dinner drink. Some time went by and i had an event to attend to in town and without even thinking about it i posted a story with a pic of a landmark, not even 10 minutes later she was in my dms telling me i should have told her so that we could have met. I replied that i was at an event, she say no prob. Easy peasy.

3 days ago i texted her saying friday i would be in the city and i would take her for pre dinner drinks and dinner. She responded
great do you mind if i bring my BF?
I answered not to worry, that id leave them be alone we could meet another time. To which she said
Oh no worries i'll see him saturday we can go if you want.
I replied the next day saying id text her if ill be in town.

I think i played it egregiously

My doubt in which i seek your opinion is...

A do i texter to meet friday?
B how should i approach the meet? (In case i make it happen)
C how do i gauge if she could be prone to cheating?

thanks in advance DJ's

Ace
C

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you're tweaking out over a female that's already taken, and wants to bring her BF along, and she knows your family, so if anything goes south it all falls in your lap. All the while there are millions of single women in the world.

There's a saying in the hood..."you don't shyt where you eat".

A-no
B-no
C-no

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So, you're tweaking out over a female that's already taken, and wants to bring her BF along, and she knows your family, so if anything goes south it all falls in your lap. All the while there are millions of single women in the world.

There's a saying in the hood..."you don't shyt where you eat".

A-no
B-no
C-no
This has disaster written all over it.