Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeking observations

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl for a couple of months. She is 27, successful, intelligent and attractive. She is also, in my estimation, extremely sensitive. Case in point....she asked me to bring a screwdriver by her office in preparation for a company function. I told her I would bring her a mechanical one and she said she didn't know how it worked. I replied I was sure someone with a college degree could operate it. She got really pissed about that, said she thought I was talking down to her. That wasn't the intention, was just kidding with her. Anyone care to offer an opinion?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incompetent entitled feminist princess with no sense of humour.

NEXT.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman007 said:
That wasn't the intention, was just kidding with her. Anyone care to offer an opinion?
What was the intention? Why did you feel the need to mention that it was a mechanical screwdriver up front?

Women are very perceptive. I suspect you did intend to razz her a bit for not knowing how to operate a mechanical screwdriver, and she picked up on it.

Some chicks are sensitive, and will get upset if you razz them too much. Some are allergic to peanuts and will die if you sneak them into the spaghetti without telling her. Some have even been known to drink whiskey straight out of the bottle.

There's two, very broad (get it, broad?) mindsets:

Get to know the girl you're gaming, and learn to be flexible enough to communicate and behave with her accordingly. You tend to get better results (e.g. more and better sex) that way, but it can be more difficult to keep track.

On the other hand, there's the "my way or the highway" mentality. Just be yourself irrespective of who you're with, and next those that aren't a good fit. You won't have as many successes, but it's much easier this way.

Your call.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her one more chance. One more little 'insecurity' tantrum and she's.......NEXT!!!!! Cool chicks that are confident and have their heads together have a sense of humor!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
sandman007 said:
Been seeing this girl for a couple of months. She is 27, successful, intelligent and attractive. She is also, in my estimation, extremely sensitive. Case in point....she asked me to bring a screwdriver by her office in preparation for a company function. I told her I would bring her a mechanical one and she said she didn't know how it worked. I replied I was sure someone with a college degree could operate it. She got really pissed about that, said she thought I was talking down to her. That wasn't the intention, was just kidding with her. Anyone care to offer an opinion?
Tell her if she is going to have no sense of humor, she can go screw herself.

You're over-analyzing this incident.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
You're over-analyzing this incident.
Thats what Im thinking. Bro if this little minor sh*t is got u baffled..I hate to see u when a woman throws u a REAL curve ball. Is this even thread worthy?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Tell her if she is going to have no sense of humor, she can go screw herself.
What you did there... I SAW IT.

And it's hilarious. Thanks for all the weird looks I just got at the office.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Incompetent entitled feminist princess with no sense of humour.

NEXT.
This ^^ were my thoughts.

IF you pay close attention to these small reactions from her EARLY in the piece, you will get a glimpse of her real personality UNDER the contrived flirty "sweet girl " presentation.

I would call "strike one " on this.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really wasn't analyzing, it just threw me for a loop because most women would have realized I was kidding and we would have laughed about it together. I've been told I have a good sense of humor and I do try to be entertaining although I can come across as a smart azz. This girl says because of the way men have treated her in the past, she is really sensitive to anything she perceives as criticism. It's disconcerting because we have good chemistry, the sex is incredible, and she has many of the qualities I desire in a woman but I see a disaster in the making if she is gonna take everything so personal. Not sure I could change who I am at 42 even if I wanted but have always thought a man who tried changing his persona to satisfy a woman was making a huge mistake.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl says because of the way men have treated her in the past, she is really sensitive to anything she perceives as criticism.
Red flag...

Make sure you don't develop feelings for this broad (and if you already have, you should 'next' her now to save yourself). And watch for cluster B signals, seriously...

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the most of them, women have no sense of humor and take everything literally. pitty...can smell LSE women here.
walk away !