"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Seeing X with new BF/What would you do?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Ok. So yesterday I had to get a flat fixed. I was at the autmotive place waiting for my car, when I see my Ex-GF walk in. I get up to go say hello, and suddenly see her new BF coming in too. (SHe dumped me for him).

I turned around and sat back down. A couple of minutes later, my car was ready, and I left. Me and her are cool. But, the BF hates me and forbids her to speak to me. I called her one time and he answered. I told him "I'll talk to her later when I see her" which was BS. I know she got an ear full on that one.

The story is a lot more elaborate than that, but you get the jist of it.

So how do you handle or deal with the awkwardness of seeing an Ex with the new BF?

Anything? Any stories?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Heres how I would handle it...

First off, dont get discouraged if you see him with her...just play it off as me and her are done, we're cool, I got no beef...just play it cool and talk to her like a normal friend...

This will do two things...first, it will show her that you're not some heartbroken guy that wants her back...Second, this will most likely make the new guy flip....and heres the best part, when he does flip, he makes himself look like an ass which makes the girl see him as a fVck up, and she'll take it that he is threatened by you...I gaurantee she will be attracted to you once again when this happens...She will see that you are totally playing it cool and this guy is overreacting...

Now I will give you a little caution on this...This girl could love the idea that he is will go crazy over her talking to you and she could end up believing that he just really loves her or some crazy **** like that....But then you will know right there whether or not she was worth it...If she does stay with him when he goes nuts because she thinks he "loves her", then she is crazy herself and you dont need that...

So basically, playing it cool with her and talking to her like everything is fine with you, will give you an answer one way or another....but the best part is, you can just sit back and let it happen, no extra effort other than trying to keep your cool and not be desperate.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I actually have no desire to get back together with her. We decided to remain friends because we know each other like the back of our hands.

I should have approached them. I still call her Sweetie and she either calls me hon or babie. That would have been funny as h3ll. "Hey Sweetie. What's up?" She probably would have taken all sorts of grief for it.

But like I told her, either you put up with that sh1t, or you don't. Simple as that...

I need to start calling and leaving messages...
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
NOOOO, dont start calling...If anything, give her a call once every couple of weeks, and only call once...

Ok, so you dont want to get back, thats cool...but my question is this...If you have no intention of getting back with her, then why did you put up this post??

You basically answered your own question...You have no intention to get back with her, so you shouldnt care about how you are with her when you see her with the new guy...

Im not raggin on you or anything, im just sayin, it just seems that if you posted something like this, you must have some kind of feelings left, otherwise it wouldnt bother you how you act
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
If you have "no desire" to get back together with her then why do you even care?? I know I wouldn't give a flyin' fuvk. Staying friends after a relationship is never a good idea.

All the girls I've date either love me or hate me after things go south. And guess what?? I wouldn't have it any other way.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Reto
Ok. So yesterday I had to get a flat fixed. I was at the autmotive place waiting for my car, when I see my Ex-GF walk in. I get up to go say hello, and suddenly see her new BF coming in too. (SHe dumped me for him).

I turned around and sat back down. A couple of minutes later, my car was ready, and I left. Me and her are cool. But, the BF hates me and forbids her to speak to me. I called her one time and he answered. I told him "I'll talk to her later when I see her" which was BS. I know she got an ear full on that one.

The story is a lot more elaborate than that, but you get the jist of it.

So how do you handle or deal with the awkwardness of seeing an Ex with the new BF?

Anything? Any stories?
Hey its nice to see other guys have the same situations that I do.

=)

Best of luck guy.
 
Top