"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Seeing ten girls

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
Whats your take on this guys and what would be your reaction?

When I am often speaking to girls that kind of know me but not that well, for example a friend of a friend. For some reason it has come into conversation a few times and I can't exactly remember how but they would say

"I bet your seeing about 10 girls"

or something very similar.

Now whats the idea behind that? is that a good sign? and say if I were interested in the chick, how should I answer back, something like

" yeah going through a bad patch at the moment, only seeing 7 at the moment but........hey......you might be able to become number 8 but..... then agian"(with a playful tap at the end)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Infinity

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Practice Field
That's definitely the girl trying to indirectly find out about your love life. In those situations, you must answer with a joke, like what you had there was perfect.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
That could mean she thinks you're a player, if it's said in a certain tone.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye really great comeback that one =) or if you are ****y enough "Only 10? Please girl, give me some credit ;)"
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Depends on the relationship with the girl who questions you, but its definitely a sign from her telling you she knows your a hot item. That can be a definite plus, but like someone said above it could also mean she see's you as a player.



PIMP
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I`m a chick and I make comments like

"I bet you`re seeing lots of chicks." or "Are you a player?"

to guys that I think are good looking and have player potential. In cases like this, even if the guy denies that he is a player and portrays himself as a "nice guy", I don`t believe it for a second.
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Oh no! Not another chick here!!!
 

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Don't worry, I've been lurking for a while but never said a word. I've been highly entertained reading about all the HBs and tips to get laid and all that guy crap. :)
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by SilverSpring1
I`m a chick and I make comments like

"I bet you`re seeing lots of chicks." or "Are you a player?"

to guys that I think are good looking and have player potential. In cases like this, even if the guy denies that he is a player and portrays himself as a "nice guy", I don`t believe it for a second.
Yepp girls can spot it a mile away :)

I met this girl that went after me but she was SURE I was a player and slept around but I denied it... I did admit it after I got inn her though... She was not shocked to say the least, she started laughing and saying "Ye what a surprise"...

But it's not like it has anything todo with looks because I'm one of few guys this girl sees as a player and the last boys she's had she has not seen as players as all even though they are hot (She is now one of my closest friends btw so she tells me stuff )
 

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Just wanted to mention that a guy who I consider to be a total Don Juan replied, "I try not to be" and sounded like he meant it when I asked him if he was a player. As a result he didn't quite answer if he was or wasn't a player.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Most players don't like to get caught... Many players have low selfesteem imo and fvck to up it.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by SilverSpring1
Just wanted to mention that a guy who I consider to be a total Don Juan replied, "I try not to be" and sounded like he meant it when I asked him if he was a player. As a result he didn't quite answer if he was or wasn't a player.
Great line. Mysterious yet sincere. Makes the guy look like he is the victim of his own seductive nature. Absolute Gold!

If this type of post is what we can expect from you in the future, then let me be the first to say welcome to the forum, SS1. Glad you finally decided to de-lurk!
 

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
A friend of a friend said that?

You know what? I hate you! You really do! Just kidding, I don't hate you. I haven't even met you so I can't hate you.

Why not use that rep. to your advantage? If people think that about you, then you must be viewed as someone that women want.

Unless they're all ganging up on you to fool you. But that's doubtful.

I wish people thought that about me. But they don't. I don't even have a single female friend, ugly or pretty, taken or single to say things that to me, so......

Ben
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
i usually say "nah not me... i only have about 8 or 9"
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by SilverSpring1
I`m a chick and I make comments like

"I bet you`re seeing lots of chicks." or "Are you a player?"

to guys that I think are good looking and have player potential. In cases like this, even if the guy denies that he is a player and portrays himself as a "nice guy", I don`t believe it for a second.
Good, that makes some comments that girls have made to me clearer. I get accused of being a player a whole lot more now... and I have to say I kinda like it :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top