Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing girlfriend everyday

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys.

Do you think if I see my girlfriend everyday its too much.

We **** everytime we hangout but i feel like she'll lose interest if we see each other everyday

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doomed....

You are hanging out 24/7 and she's craving attention. She's locking you down and figuring you out. Next it'll be wanting to talk about super emotional stuff and asking what you're thinking 24/7. Women love mystery and always try to figure men out. Putting time and distance between you two is best. Maybe a little dread game. If you're on a girls brain 24/7, not really a chance of another guy hanging around. Add some mystery back into your relationship.

When you're not hanging out....don't care about what she's doing by herself or with friends. It's at this exact time of not caring, she'll want to know what you're doing 24/7.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys.

Do you think if I see my girlfriend everyday its too much.

We **** everytime we hangout but i feel like she'll lose interest if we see each other everyday
No life dude !! No plates? She the only option? You will regrets once she leave you, I'm damn sure you will feel lost after that..My advice to you is meets some friends , date or know some girls outside, and do your own hobbies, self improvement etc . Don't stick to your gf everyday is so boring...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think too often is not good on the long run.

Imo you should also focus on other things, interest, mission etc.

Dont give her all your attention, she need to compete for your interest even if its with some hobby or mission.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Have y’all started off seeing each other everyday or did it all of a sudden happen, like say, after a month of y’all dating now she wants to hangout everyday for 7 days in a row out of nowhere? I had one that did that crap and I put a stop to it fast, although she didn’t know that’s what I was doing. Went from seeing her twice a week to 5 days in a row out of the blue, ALL initiated by her. The weird thing is she seemed to fall faster for me during those 5 straight days but I also knew it wasn’t good in the long run. So I backed off and made our next date for 4 days after we last saw each other. I tried to keep talking to a minimum too. Always let her initiate and I’d find a good spot in the text convo to stop and not answer. 2 hours later she’d text again and I’d wait about 30 mins to respond. The more I tried to ease the brakes the faster she’d fall for me. I went from her being luke warm for a month to being in the palm of my hand in a week.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its different for everyone, some can see each other every day and be successful, other can do the opposite...

Do what works best for you!