"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Seeing girlfriend everyday

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
23
Whats up guys.

Do you think if I see my girlfriend everyday its too much.

We **** everytime we hangout but i feel like she'll lose interest if we see each other everyday
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
902
Reaction score
662
Age
39
Doomed....

You are hanging out 24/7 and she's craving attention. She's locking you down and figuring you out. Next it'll be wanting to talk about super emotional stuff and asking what you're thinking 24/7. Women love mystery and always try to figure men out. Putting time and distance between you two is best. Maybe a little dread game. If you're on a girls brain 24/7, not really a chance of another guy hanging around. Add some mystery back into your relationship.

When you're not hanging out....don't care about what she's doing by herself or with friends. It's at this exact time of not caring, she'll want to know what you're doing 24/7.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
Whats up guys.

Do you think if I see my girlfriend everyday its too much.

We **** everytime we hangout but i feel like she'll lose interest if we see each other everyday
No life dude !! No plates? She the only option? You will regrets once she leave you, I'm damn sure you will feel lost after that..My advice to you is meets some friends , date or know some girls outside, and do your own hobbies, self improvement etc . Don't stick to your gf everyday is so boring...
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I think too often is not good on the long run.

Imo you should also focus on other things, interest, mission etc.

Dont give her all your attention, she need to compete for your interest even if its with some hobby or mission.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Depends. Have y’all started off seeing each other everyday or did it all of a sudden happen, like say, after a month of y’all dating now she wants to hangout everyday for 7 days in a row out of nowhere? I had one that did that crap and I put a stop to it fast, although she didn’t know that’s what I was doing. Went from seeing her twice a week to 5 days in a row out of the blue, ALL initiated by her. The weird thing is she seemed to fall faster for me during those 5 straight days but I also knew it wasn’t good in the long run. So I backed off and made our next date for 4 days after we last saw each other. I tried to keep talking to a minimum too. Always let her initiate and I’d find a good spot in the text convo to stop and not answer. 2 hours later she’d text again and I’d wait about 30 mins to respond. The more I tried to ease the brakes the faster she’d fall for me. I went from her being luke warm for a month to being in the palm of my hand in a week.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Its different for everyone, some can see each other every day and be successful, other can do the opposite...

Do what works best for you!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top