Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See, the real problem with OLD is that you HAVE to date down

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

If all men and i mean all men, stopped using tinder and bumble and stopped validating girls through social media and dating sites, they would shut down.
Yes, but unfortunately that will NEVER happen. Men are in competition with each other and they will sell each other out to get the p#ssy.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there are rarities where you get lucky and date someone at your level or higher, but not often.

I consider myself an 8 on my "good/best days" and my OLD pics portray me as an 8-8.5. It's easy for me to pull 6's and below, but I'm not willing to sleep with <=6's unless they, for example, have an amazing ass or something. This makes me sound like an ahole, but I'm actually not--I'm just picky at this point in my life (which everyone should be). 7's are fairly easy to match and converse with, but are more difficult to meet up with than <=6's. While the <=6's may come right over to my place (not always), the 7's usually want to meet out. >=8's are pretty much impossible. Once in a while I'll get lucky (yes, lucky is the right word) and will actually be able to pull an 8 or above, but it's veeerrry few and far between. I'm talking the girl who's literally JUST out of a relationship and needs some d!ck to "get back on her feet" and make her feel sexy again. That's the most common, but still rare. But most >=8's aren't on OLD to actually date. They're on it for attention and date through their social circle. Most >=8's will ghost you mid conversation or when you suggest meeting up. And by most I mean like 90%. 5% of the remaining 10% are girl willing to talk and sext, but not meetup. The last 5% are the times you get lucky.

I honestly believe a 10/10 guy (looks-wise) would have trouble pulling >7.5's on OLD these days. Back in 2012 is was amazing. These days... It's work. And depressing if you don't already have a plate or two.

TL;DR:

OLD is great is you're cool with banging chicks way below your league.
online dating is a numbers game not worth playing

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
online dating is a numbers game not worth playing
Maybe that's true, at least for most guys. Each person has their own advantages which they have to take advantage of. I used to think that nightclubs were the only place to meet women but eventually I realised that they are one of the worst places. Whatever the majority of people are doing is often worth avoiding.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the majority of people are doing is often worth avoiding.
The swipe apps and bars/clubs are what most people are doing and should be avoided.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but unfortunately that will NEVER happen. Men are in competition with each other and they will sell each other out to get the p#ssy.
And because of this women will continue to use and exploit weak men.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
75442979_545980352882529_4851834652312207360_o.jpg

Picture of my EX from who I met off OLD. I tend to think when it comes to OLD, I date up instead of down every time. I have a formula for OLD profiles with a certain set of pictures to be used. This was me at 6'3 278lbs and I was obese. I think the best place to OLD is Europe. In Europe my tinder was getting well over 99+ matches a day.

Now though I can't be bothered by OLD and I am more focused on my newborn son and my personal road of self improvement.

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since english is not my mother language, I spent a lot of time wondering "Why extinguish old people? What the problem with them? Bad guys".

RickTheToad

Reaction score
hmmm, professionally? like, the covid getting worse, I mean.

Keep your health up.
Yup, work. It's been crazy in CT. Everyone thinks they have it. We now have many people asking for tests and other stuff we do not have the supplies to give them out yet. Since the news hammers this into everyone 24/7, it's on many peoples minds. If people follow simple common sense protocols, things would be easier for all. But, common sense these days isn't so common. I know people who have not left their homes in four months.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s no 10/10, that’s to me ridiculous.

women hate me, women love me, I make them feel, and as they feel I’m happy.

when you get older you lose energy. There is no such thing as not banging what you said a 6.
What your 6 might be, might be my one, and another dudes 10z

So there is no such thing. Women’s scale is depended on YOu believe it or not. The lower you classify her the worst and best times you have. Simple as that man.
By the way stuck on a island you and any woman last two species, old, different color, whatever... don’t tell me you won’t ****.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, work. It's been crazy in CT. Everyone thinks they have it. We now have many people asking for tests and other stuff we do not have the supplies to give them out yet. Since the news hammers this into everyone 24/7, it's on many peoples minds. If people follow simple common sense protocols, things would be easier for all. But, common sense these days isn't so common. I know people who have not left their homes in four months.
Well, DON'T do like the title of the thread suggests...dating down....it would mean exposing yourself to lower immune systems and quite frankly, you're a bit too valuable for that as a healer.
Someone in your position in these covid times must only be dating up.
So only 20 year olds for you mister, from now on!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind OLD, you just have to know how to play the game. It's definitely a numbers game, and you can't take it personally if a women rejects you or flakes. I give every girl one chance, if she fvcks it up then I move on. There is definitely truth to the whole "dating down thing". If I think I'm meeting with a woman who looks like a 9 in her pictures, she's probably like an 7.5-8 in real life. If I think I'm meeting an 8, I expect a 6.5-7. That's just the way it is. Take the girls best picture, and subtract 1-2 points from her, and that's probably what you're actually getting into. Girls always use the pictures from when they were younger, skinnier, and taken from the best angles. Most of the girls who message me first are usually ones way below my league. Sometimes I find it insulting, but it's just the way it is. Even these porky piggies are getting validated by dozens of men and think they're hot sh!t.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well, DON'T do like the title of the thread suggests...dating down....it would mean exposing yourself to lower immune systems and quite frankly, you're a bit too valuable for that as a healer.
Someone in your position in these covid times must only be dating up.
So only 20 year olds for you mister, from now on!
I don't have patients or crazy games for 20 year olds. Plus, plenty of them come in to the ER during the stay at home order with a funny rash.. Strange the STDs are on the rise when everyone was supposed to be staying home.. It's really dangerous out there right now. Sticking with the GF for right now. We'll see what happens.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have patients or crazy games for 20 year olds. Plus, plenty of them come in to the ER during the stay at home order with a funny rash.. Strange the STDs are on the rise when everyone was supposed to be staying home.. It's really dangerous out there right now. Sticking with the GF for right now. We'll see what happens.
good idea-you know how to maintain frame-good job.
Hey, thanks again for mentioning l-lysine in some thread early in the year. I read it and started it and haven't felt ill or got covid or anything.
Glad to have you as fellow member here. Much respect.