Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See, the real problem with OLD is that you HAVE to date down

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there are rarities where you get lucky and date someone at your level or higher, but not often.

I consider myself an 8 on my "good/best days" and my OLD pics portray me as an 8-8.5. It's easy for me to pull 6's and below, but I'm not willing to sleep with <=6's unless they, for example, have an amazing ass or something. This makes me sound like an ahole, but I'm actually not--I'm just picky at this point in my life (which everyone should be). 7's are fairly easy to match and converse with, but are more difficult to meet up with than <=6's. While the <=6's may come right over to my place (not always), the 7's usually want to meet out. >=8's are pretty much impossible. Once in a while I'll get lucky (yes, lucky is the right word) and will actually be able to pull an 8 or above, but it's veeerrry few and far between. I'm talking the girl who's literally JUST out of a relationship and needs some d!ck to "get back on her feet" and make her feel sexy again. That's the most common, but still rare. But most >=8's aren't on OLD to actually date. They're on it for attention and date through their social circle. Most >=8's will ghost you mid conversation or when you suggest meeting up. And by most I mean like 90%. 5% of the remaining 10% are girl willing to talk and sext, but not meetup. The last 5% are the times you get lucky.

I honestly believe a 10/10 guy (looks-wise) would have trouble pulling >7.5's on OLD these days. Back in 2012 is was amazing. These days... It's work. And depressing if you don't already have a plate or two.

TL;DR:

OLD is great is you're cool with banging chicks way below your league.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think game is work. I love it.
Looks alone is not going to get your laid. You need to do other things.
Ever watch the English tv show take me out? Watch it dude. Girls are interested in some guys looks and then they find out a few more things about him and are no longer interested. funny enough alot of the girls don't like soccer players since they have dated them before. Being a soccer player will just make it more difficult for the guy to get the girl. And on the show the girl rejects him so the soccer player can't date that girl. Other girls might still be interested after they find out a few things. Rarely does a guy get none of the girls not interested in him right of the bat even if he's 50 years old which they have a couple of the older guys who come on the show.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think game is work. I love it.
Looks alone is not going to get your laid. You need to do other things.
Ever watch the English tv show take me out? Watch it dude. Girls are interested in some guys looks and then they find out a few more things about him and are no longer interested. funny enough alot of the girls don't like soccer players since they have dated them before. Being a soccer player will just make it more difficult for the guy to get the girl. And on the show the girl rejects him so the soccer player can't date that girl. Other girls might still be interested after they find out a few things. Rarely does a guy get none of the girls not interested in him right of the bat even if he's 50 years old which they have a couple of the older guys who come on the show.
It depends.

What is game to you?

To me game is simply frame but then what is frame?

To help you think towards that question, if a young but fake tennis game player goes on a court to compete with an old accomplished tennis player, what would the outcome be and more importantly, how will he be viewed by the female audience ?

This is just a singular thing, a man has to be much more then that because he is naturally capable of many many things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The top tier women have no need for OLD, they get enough attention IRL.
Either they're expired, ugly or they can't manage to have their own social circle within their own surroundings - which as a woman, that equals to being a loser, especially when there's an abundance of hungry males that would practically do anything for some.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got me but i start by encouraging guys to get off of it and experience it in real time.
Real connection and chemistry just can‘t happen over text and pictures. For me it felt way to unreal, so I deleted all my profiles. I matched women I clicked with over text but irl they turned me off - way too often. Or it went the other way. Meeting someone irl is way more easy, chemistry is there or it isn‘t, interest isn’t lost so easy. But regardless, I don‘t get why most guys struggle with OLD this hard. If you don‘t want to date below your „league“, let it be. Otherwise accept how it is and be patient.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But regardless, I don‘t get why most guys struggle with OLD this hard. If you don‘t want to date below your „league“, let it be. Otherwise accept how it is and be patient.
Because 1-10 women swipe only on 8-10 guys

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make the further step and say that dating itself is not enough to make it work, a man and a woman are much more likely to know each other and familiarize if they meet often for other reasons than planned dating.

Only then the intimacy comes natural instead of dating for the sole purpose of getting intimacy.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because 1-10 women swipe only on 8-10 guys
And?! It is what it is. Why breeding over bull**** like this. Getting dates with onlinematches isn‘t hard if you can have funny and easy going conversations. You have to accept, that you have to swipe some more if you have a penis. If you don‘t like it, find other ways to meet women. They are everywhere

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make the further step and say that dating itself is not enough to make it work, a man and a woman are much more likely to know each other and familiarize if they meet often for other reasons than planned dating.

Only then the intimacy comes natural instead of dating for the sole purpose of getting intimacy.
Agree 100%
Most women hit on me during work hours

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

This too.

I'll add further, the more a man depends on OLD, the more he becomes unsociable, as time goes by he will lose more then he gains.

Mixing and going out has plenty of advantages, you gain a sphere of influence that will translate into new ideas, business deals, new friendships and most importantly referrals to other people - that's how both men and women meet each other.

And as time goes on, it will be an cycle that can only repeat itself.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first tried OLD back in 2014, I sucked at all aspects of it, but even then I could sense things were at least decent.

As years passed by, my texting game god solid and I got much better at getting dates and some hookups.

However, the last couple years at least, things have gone south in these stupid apps. Quality is horrible, girls are increasingly less responsive etc.

As people said above, you had to be very lucky as well. Maybe if you are in a big city (that I am not), things are better, but I guess competition is harder there.

The only reason I reactivated these apps was due to the pandemic, and I am starting to get sick of them again. But I guess I am preachign to the choir here :p

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And?! It is what it is. Why breeding over bull**** like this. Getting dates with onlinematches isn‘t hard if you can have funny and easy going conversations. You have to accept, that you have to swipe some more if you have a penis. If you don‘t like it, find other ways to meet women. They are everywhere
Because you need to get matches first. And then you start a conversation, and they never reply. Watch this:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you need to get matches first. And then you start a conversation, and they never reply. Watch this:
Alright. I know this video. My matches are replying... I can‘t relate. You‘re located in germany, right?!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. I know this video. My matches are replying... I can‘t relate. You‘re located in germany, right?!
Where do you live? how old are you? what are your physical attributes? do you have professional pictures?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realize that outcomes on swipe apps are going to be worse than outcomes in any other channel. To begin with, in most U.S. metros, single men outnumber single women in the 20s/30s age cohort. This changes after 45, but only for men who wish to date similarly aged women.

So the starting point for most men in their 20s/30s is already a deficit. Then, Tinder/Bumble/Hinge all have more men than women. Let's say City X has a male surplus of 5%. On Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, the male surplus in City X might be 15-25%. At the bars, it might be 10-20%. There is something to be said for electing to spend time in more female oriented social environments, which I have tried to do in my life at various times.

Because of the heavy surplus of men on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, women get an inordinate amount of options. When options are inordinate, women demand to date up as much as they can. There are even times where women are unsatisfied with the immense dating up options they have, and then suffer analysis paralysis. They end up turning away a lot of quality men after one date and no sex. Sometimes, they fucck a guy quick off an app and he ghosts her. Through a number of events, she ends up single at 35. This is the carousel riding experience.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live? how old are you? what are your physical attributes? do you have professional pictures?
I’m living in germany, very rural area, 33 years old, 1,76m, 75kg, 19%bf, never made professional pictures. I just used pictures friends took spontaneous, while hiking, biking, playing music, a faceshot and some nonsense textline. Never used anything special