Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See boys status number one and alpha male Vladimir Putin sexiest man in Russia.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to be ruthless and want power.

i would give Putin the position of #1 alpha male on the planet by a long shot.
Yeh agreed but the whole point is if you are a leader. in any country, things like this happen all the time. women are attracted to power money status and people on this forum just don’t see it they say learn game etc but sometimes learning game won’t cut it , bsometimes what a guy needs is a little bit of status and money that could change his life !!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power and money will attract women but it will only attract women who are attracted to power and money, these are the women who will drop you for the next most powerful up and coming alpha when he eventually, and inevitably, shows up.

Not all women are attracted to this. I specifically stay away from these women because they're the ones that aren't trustworthy

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean Putin is by far the richest man in the world, some estimates say he could possibly have double the money Bezos has so, no one actually knows how much money he has .. so there’s that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of several woman who absolutely find Putin super attractive.. This man is ultimate top dog Alpha.. No world leader comes close!

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of several woman who absolutely find Putin super attractive.. This man is ultimate top dog Alpha.. No world leader comes close!
The guy is only 5’7 tall and weighs 154pounds, but he is the epitome of what it is to be alpha. Even if he wasnt a famous political figure, that masculine vibe he exudes would still make him irresistible to sloots.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The guy is only 5’7 tall and weighs 154pounds, but he is the epitome of what it is to be alpha. Even if he wasnt a famous political figure, that masculine vibe he exudes would still make him irresistible to sloots.
Outside of OLD height does not matter all that much. As long as you are taller then her that's enough. 5'7 is still above most women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Despite being bald and a manlet he still wins that title, puts all blackpill incels to shame
He's a dude who's president of a moderately major county who's also former KGB and knows how to kill a person a zillion different ways (prob did many of them himself). He's also powerful enough to convince the Kremlin to basically throw out the term limits and stay President of Russia until 2036. That's pure power.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
He's a dude who's president of a moderately major county who's also former KGB and knows how to kill a person a zillion different ways (prob did many of them himself). He's also powerful enough to convince the Kremlin to basically throw out the term limits and stay President of Russia until 2036. That's pure power.
He worked a desk job at the kgb, he was literally just doing paperwork.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't stay in the position he's held for years without being an almost super human 'alpha'... unless he's a puppet for more powerful people who serves their purpose.

But I don't get that impression from him.

Not a country where soft, liberals would get very far.