Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See and learn how women feel for a week in our everyday society

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am new here and learning just like most of you. After a few days, I notice most men dont quite understand how women communicate or feel in our modern society.
So here, try this experiment i did years ago so you know why sometimes your efforts get lost in a stack while trying to connect with women.

Make a fake womans profile, and try to make it as real as possible. Now, watch from the "womans" perspective the number of potential dates she gets in a week.
Use tinder, badoo, what ever platform, even facebook. Try it for a month, you will be amased the starving men, AFC and god knows what else. This should help you understand how and why they act so shallow.

I once tricked a guy in calling my boss thinking he was calling a hot babe. I laugh so hard, but it was safe humor. The point is to see things from their point of view. Gl

Marek

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about doing that for "market research". See what the competition is like.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am new here and learning just like most of you. After a few days, I notice most men dont quite understand how women communicate or feel in our modern society.
So here, try this experiment i did years ago so you know why sometimes your efforts get lost in a stack while trying to connect with women.

Make a fake womans profile, and try to make it as real as possible. Now, watch from the "womans" perspective the number of potential dates she gets in a week.
Use tinder, badoo, what ever platform, even facebook. Try it for a month, you will be amased the starving men, AFC and god knows what else. This should help you understand how and why they act so shallow.

I once tricked a guy in calling my boss thinking he was calling a hot babe. I laugh so hard, but it was safe humor. The point is to see things from their point of view. Gl
so whut?

i did this for day and i received 200 messages in a day on badoo from very ugly men (and old too) and 90% of them was "hi whats up" (but in my language). i dont remember any hot profile of men but probably they were there just not many

that doesnt stop women from using these dating apps for months or longer tho

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have had a fake female profile before and I agree. She got swarmed with more messages than she could keep up with. Boring ass openers like has already been said, such as "hi" or "hey whats up". This was in 2006. No d|ck pics luckily. Today there probably would be.

Women heard in as many men as they can and pick the best one. If she wants a date for tonight or this weekend she picks the best looking one of all the choices she has RIGHT NOW. The other 199 men get put in the orbiter pile and used to fulfill her addiction to attention. Or pulled from tomorrow if no better ones come along and she wants someone different tomorrow. She may also make a date with you this weekend, but if tomorrow someone better comes along, then you get flaked on. This is why its critical for a man to always have multiple options because until planet Earth is obliterated by nuke wars or large asteroids, this is how women will always play. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a fake female profile before and I agree. She got swarmed with more messages than she could keep up with. Boring ass openers like has already been said, such as "hi" or "hey whats up". This was in 2006. No d|ck pics luckily. Today there probably would be.

Women heard in as many men as they can and pick the best one. If she wants a date for tonight or this weekend she picks the best looking one of all the choices she has RIGHT NOW. The other 199 men get put in the orbiter pile and used to fulfill her addiction to attention. Or pulled from tomorrow if no better ones come along and she wants someone different tomorrow. She may also make a date with you this weekend, but if tomorrow someone better comes along, then you get flaked on. This is why its critical for a man to always have multiple options because until planet Earth is obliterated by nuke wars or large asteroids, this is how women will always play. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Exactly. They are playing the same game we are.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Exactly. They are playing the same game we are.
Blue pill guys “I’m a nice guy I don’t play games” (and I really don’t)

Women “I’m a lady I don’t play games” (other then when i play games)

Red Pill So Suave Guys like us “Women play games and I play them back” (lol at the rest of ya all)

DirtBagAFC

Reaction score
From my POV the only reason women are on the dating sites is because no one of male value is hitting on them in real life. AFCs go on line because it takes away the fear of real rejection. All the women on line are attention whoring fugulies and all the men are spineless choggs wanting to step into the feminine frame and get tore up. Just saying.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my POV the only reason women are on the dating sites is because no one of male value is hitting on them in real life. AFCs go on line because it takes away the fear of real rejection. All the women on line are attention whoring fugulies and all the men are spineless choggs wanting to step into the feminine frame and get tore up. Just saying.
I hear you, but disagree.
Even hot women are on dating sites/social media. I saw my ex's friend in real time on a dating site lol and she was hot. While we were all drinking at a bar, i saw her profile, and she was with some guy she used to date. I was like, is this her? She only used the profile for an ego boost i guess.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
social medias for hot women (and nowadays even for ugly fat women ..... . . . .) are like computer games for men, they bring dopamine and all other good feelings. its time filler and temporary mood fix.

just that in games you dont use anyone while on social media most men think they will get something for texting,liking or commenting girls while all they get is wasted time lul

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how my competition being incompetent is a reason to not play a game. It should be the opposite. Men tend to be just as horrible at online game as they are in real life. So be different than them, and you will have success.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men tend to be just as horrible at online game as they are in real life.
Yes. They need to build character from the inside 1st.

It's not easy to destroy the old and replace it with a new one. But it can be done by recognising which principles that needs replacing and inserting a new set, it will take years to fully be in sync but the difference will be noticed immediately by how you do things. There will be a gradual shift.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I setup an online profile. Pretended to be a woman. My profile was something like "look first things first, I deeply love my husband, it's just things have got a bit boring in bedroom. I'm after an attractive male for one sex session only, then I will stay with my husband.
I hope you don't mind, but I would like a decent conversation on here first. I am picky, so no offence to those I refuse.

I'm aware I dont have a picture. That's obviously so I dont get caught out. I can provide pics to whom I'm attracted to.
I am slim build, cute butt & titties. I'm an attractive lady.
I would prefer we just met in public for my safety, then head straight to somewhere private."

What surprised me was the amount of high profile men that messaged. I got a lot of messages. No d*ck pics though thankfully ha. This was about four years ago.

It gave me a look at what other men were doing to get the attraction of a lady.
I didn't reply to any messages (thought that would be wierd)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's basically women tooling white knights en masse. And if you ever feel sorry for one, tell or show him what's up, a woman just reframes. White knight turns on you, woman pats his head, and the heirachy is maintained. Which i sort of think is the way things are actually supposed to be.
10 000s of years of evolution got us here.

Got an example of such a reframe?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This why indifference is the hottest attribute you can have.
Nothing excites a woman more than looking a hot man in the eyes and hearing him saying the word "no"...

Last edited: