Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing a stewardess

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know seduced a stewardess on a flight to Turkey. He either went to her hotel room after landing or took her to his hotel, I don't know. The pictures he took of her, this girl was a genuine 10. I didn't ask how he did it, pride and ego wouldn't let me, but months later I caved and asked him and he just laughed at me.

This guy has always been a Chad, he hooked up with practically every woman known to our circle before ostensibly settling down with a GF. He even wants to get married now.

How do you suppose he did it? Stewardesses are hard pressed to find time for chit chat on a flight. Then again he probably didn't need to say much. Just a few words in the galley after meal service I'm guessing. I have no idea, that's why I'm asking haha.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got nothing. I've advised against hitting on women while they are at work.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No idea but it is very well known that stewardesses tend to get around and have guys they fvck in just about every city they fly in and out of. Obviously she was excited by his offer.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know seduced a stewardess on a flight to Turkey. He either went to her hotel room after landing or took her to his hotel, I don't know. The pictures he took of her, this girl was a genuine 10. I didn't ask how he did it, pride and ego wouldn't let me, but months later I caved and asked him and he just laughed at me.

This guy has always been a Chad, he hooked up with practically every woman known to our circle before ostensibly settling down with a GF. He even wants to get married now.

How do you suppose he did it? Stewardesses are hard pressed to find time for chit chat on a flight. Then again he probably didn't need to say much. Just a few words in the galley after meal service I'm guessing. I have no idea, that's why I'm asking haha.
didn't you kind of answer your own question?
He's a chad lol.
Obviously we can't know the ins and out's and it's speculation, but likely she gave huge IOI's which he picked up on, made small talk, even just a comment or two. Doesn't take much. And then made a move (essentially make plans. Aked her what she usually does whilst waiting for her next flight and whether she fancies doing something or whatever). 'Seduce' is such an over-ambitious word lol.

edit: This gave me a flashback. Back when I was new to game and on the roosh forums, a guy in his journal mentioned how he'd banged the hot receptionist at a hostel in Budapest. I'd recently been to the SAME hostel! And there were indeed gorgeous young hungarian receptionists working. I was so jealous, because i'd tried my game on some of them on my visit and just got nothing at all and I was naturally so curious about how on EARTH he pulled it off. What magic verbals was he running? I ended up PMing him, and he basically explained that him and his friend were basically part time models (turns out he was with him. I didn't know this when i first read his post) and the girls basically made a move on THEM as soon as they signed in to the hostel lol

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
likely she gave huge IOI's which he picked up on, made small talk and then made a move.
"move" as in he prop pressed the "flight attendant" button

flirted wit her. learned what hotel she was staying/or she asked him what hotel she was staying in. when she's free? got the digits. then texted her to meet him for a drink at or near his hotel.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About five years ago I had a Southwest stewardess sit and talk with me on a cross-country flight for about half an hour. It was a red eye and the plane wasn’t full. I was sitting in the last row because the back half of the cabin was nearly empty.

She initiated the conversation by asking about my trip. I told her I was visiting an ex-gf for a few days. It seemed to pique her interest. While we were talking she offered to make me a drink for free. She also told me about her home town and how often she passed through mine.

I didn’t ask for any contact info.
Coincidentally, she was working the return flight and didn’t acknowledge me.

I have also seen, but never matched with stewardesses on Tinder.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
that's pretty dope man. probably just went for straight flattery before making a move.

its really not hard to seduce a woman. flight attendants are already primed for the ****. for them their hot fantasy is to have sex on a plane. they're already doing it in hotels with strangers. usually happens with a pilot sometimes, but with attendants too. usually ones in business class.

its one of the strange occupations where a good percentage of them already have sex with strangers because they're in hotels away from home. its kinda like how strippers work at least an hour away from where they live, and how a percentage of them have sex/do sexual favors for patrons who pay for private rooms.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About five years ago I had a Southwest stewardess sit and talk with me on a cross-country flight for about half an hour. It was a red eye and the plane wasn’t full. I was sitting in the last row because the back half of the cabin was nearly empty.

She initiated the conversation by asking about my trip. I told her I was visiting an ex-gf for a few days. It seemed to pique her interest. While we were talking she offered to make me a drink for free. She also told me about her home town and how often she passed through mine.

I didn’t ask for any contact info.
Coincidentally, she was working the return flight and didn’t acknowledge me.

I have also seen, but never matched with stewardesses on Tinder.
Because you didn't make a move in the 1st flight. Should have at least kissed her and visited her afterwards. But to each his own.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He probably just pressed the call bell and when she came over, he whispered "I've got a big koch" into her ear. That's what I always do.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few but could never complete the mission. The partying they do with all the city traveling is immense! One of the ones I was dating admitted to popping uppers just to stay functional.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few but could never complete the mission. The partying they do with all the city traveling is immense! One of the ones I was dating admitted to popping uppers just to stay functional.
You mean you never got to fvck them?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking through an airport (ironically with my lady) when the flight crew was leaving the gate. One of the most attractive stewardesses I've seen was walking the other way. Made eye contact, checked me out head to toe like a side of beef, Then looked at my lady by my side and smiled with an approving nod...My lady said "She was totally checking you out!" And I just acted like I didn't notice....

I've been on an evening flight with some other guys and we were having a good time. The stewardess took our drink orders, I said out loud I was covering the drinks. She looked at me and said "these are on me" with a wink. Later in the flight I asked if she was getting off the plane, and she had a return flight to her hub.

More often than not the flight attendants I've met were older. I've never regretted being friendly and politely flirty. I watched some young dude just game the **** out of a flight attendant as she smirked amused at his attempts....

They are in a high personal contact industry and have heard every line in the Book. If you get one back to your hotel, it was her choice and you were in the right place at the right time....Which is usually her hub city in the evening.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Put your ego aside for 2 seconds and ask the guy. Remember, a man that asks questions is ignorant for 5 seconds, but a man that does not ask questions is ignorant for the rest of this life.

But yes, you answer your own question, he is a chad. Those guys simply have the kaborka, and more importantly, they don't need to say a lot. And as we all know, less is more with women.

However, please do ask the guy and report back to us. There might be something there for us all to learn from.

Modern Man Advice

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is he American or otherwise from a wealthy county, and she Turkish or Russian? There would be a bit of LocationMaxxing at play.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's Italian, and from a reasonably wealthy family with connections although they aren't celebrities or anything. I assume the girl was Turkish if he flew on Turkish airlines, can't remember now it's been a few years. She was tan skinned.

It's true that he betabuxes his way into the majority of these girl's pants back home. He takes them to costly dinners but they actually put out afterwards. He could probably skip all that since they actually dig him, but that's how he's raised I guess.

And I will never ask him again, haha. He'd get a huge kick outta it. He can get that from somewhere else.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
He's Italian, and from a reasonably wealthy family with connections although they aren't celebrities or anything. I assume the girl was Turkish if he flew on Turkish airlines, can't remember now it's been a few years. She was tan skinned.

It's true that he betabuxes his way into the majority of these girl's pants back home. He takes them to costly dinners but they actually put out afterwards. He could probably skip all that since they actually dig him, but that's how he's raised I guess.

And I will never ask him again, haha. He'd get a huge kick outta it. He can get that from somewhere else.
So did he betabuxx his way into the stewardesses panties as well?