"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

"Secret mission" first date ideas...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I have been experimenting with this last few dates I have been on and with new women texting prior to the dates and they seem to love this...

The context is that you talk about a secret mission you two are going to go on and then the whole date has this 007esque type of feel to it where you both are doing things together to "avoid" certain things or to get certain things...

The last date I was on we went for a walk/talk in an area with trails and the mission was to avoid having anyone speak to us...it created this hilarious thing where we literally both would look away everytime someone walked by and then bust up laughing after...

Eventually someone did say hi and we argued over who the person said hi to and who won...needless to say it ended pretty well and she has displayed super high interest in seeing me again...

So what are some other ideas for "secret missions" I can try out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top