Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Second date report - what do you guys think?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me break this down-

I don't want to make mistakes with hot women like these anymore(HB8, lips filled, model face, her body a 7 though), I know that cex with her would be amazing
Of all the women that I have fvcked, typically the hottest ones were mediocre in bed. Give me a solid 7 with a good body and outgoing personality that is out going and she will probably fvck like a stallion. Why? Because 9s rely on looks. 6s-7s (and some 8s) rely on looks and make up the ground by being more sexual.

Fvck her looks as long as she is fvckable in the looks category.

because I was kind of bragging (that's just me I guess) and talking about other girls in the car (cuz she declined the kiss, I kind of told her I got several options you know)
This isnt something you EVER say unless a woman asks. It is something that she should VIBE from you because you actually DO have several women that you are currently sexual with. You cant fake it.

Should I quit showing off that I have drinks (with obv girls without showing them) when other girls that I date could see it on snapchat..
You should do what you want because its what you want to do. Doing it for any other reason is just elementary.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me break this down-

Of all the women that I have fvcked, typically the hottest ones were mediocre in bed. Give me a solid 7 with a good body and outgoing personality that is out going and she will probably fvck like a stallion. Why? Because 9s rely on looks. 6s-7s (and some 8s) rely on looks and make up the ground by being more sexual.

Fvck her looks as long as she is fvckable in the looks category.

This isnt something you EVER say unless a woman asks. It is something that she should VIBE from you because you actually DO have several women that you are currently sexual with. You cant fake it.

You should do what you want because its what you want to do. Doing it for any other reason is just elementary.
Bro you are such a master man. Its so true. Its so true that the mediocre girls make up for their looks by Being more cexual..

Thanks for your quality insight once again, i am bettering myself evryday.

By the way the 18 year old girl i dated and kissed/fingered that blocked me everywhere for 2 weeks suddenly unblocked me on whatsapp. I shot her a text an hour ago, she told me that she was miserable for two weeks and wants to meet up to talk lmao.

Op girl is 23

Women nowadays..

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Blow her off to increase your value after she blocked you. Simply tell her you are busy but you will get back to her......and then dont for several days. Maybe a week. Yeah make it a week if she doesnt reach back out sooner.
You never reward bad behavior/low interest.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blow her off to increase your value after she blocked you. Simply tell her you are busy but you will get back to her......and then dont for several days. Maybe a week. Yeah make it a week if she doesnt reach back out sooner

I understand your point but she is way to childish, im taking my chances tonigth. Already set a date at 10. Im taking condooms, listen to her cheit escalate and fauck her in my car then bounce. I Will do it if op girl reaches out since she is dating showing Off f8cking going out material

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your point but she is way to childish, im taking my chances tonigth. Already set a date at 10. Im taking condooms, listen to her cheit escalate and fauck her in my car then bounce. I Will do it if op girl reaches out since she is dating showing Off f8cking going out material

Glassguy

Reaction score
So she unblocks you, you immediately text her AND set up a date? For the same day nonetheless?

You only did that because you have already put her on a pedestal as a chick that all the guys want. Hell I would flake on her and send her a text an hour before and tell her something came up, get ahold of you later and then wait several days to a week before initiating any contact again.

I know that doesnt make sense to you, but in all honestly thats why I am me and you are asking for advise (not that there is anything wrong with that).

How is jumping on her after she so graciously unblocked you (crumbs) and you pouncing on her like a starving dog showing any form of an abundance mindset? Why are you free this evening after she just blocked you? Cause thats how a woman thinks. She can have you anytime she wants based on this. I would be surprised if she didnt flake because you are way to easy to get.

The reason I bang women and I do it consistently (with the same ones until they eliminate themselves) is because I dont put up with garbage. Want to block me? Fine. I will show you my back when you decide to unblock and message me. I wont be here.

Want to be childish? Fine. You are demoted.

I do not reward bad behavior or low interest. Period. I flip the switch and ONLY give them crumbs.

Flake/reschedule a date? No problem. I wont go out for drinks but you can come hang at my place IF and when I get a free evening and looking for something to do.

Thats my mentality. And it works.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy dude .. op girl calls me anonymous that she is sorry for the video.. i asked her which one? So she said i Made a video for my friend how our date went and i told her it was great except for Him (me) pushing too much in the end for the kissz but she enjoyed it..

She called me to explain that i shouldnt saw the video.. i never received a video??

This sounds like horse**** ...

Anyway i replied that this is akward, that it wasnt my meaning to make her feel uncomfortable and i followed my intentions
She Goes all like oh doesnt Matter, i understand you but i felt so pushed by you...

Ok told her well ok when you deleted me i felt like ok we are done, goodluck with your life. She told me that it shouldnt be like that and asks me to ADD her back on Snapchat. She felt uncomfortable and she deleted me because she though that the video would be gone too..

I told her well ok didnt mean to do that goodlcuk with your Life i guess..

She says ok ill speak to you soon, i replied with ok byee

Lol..... wtfff

Glassguy

Reaction score
She is finding a reason to flake and bail because you were too available.