Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Second date report - what do you guys think?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this HB8 like 1.5 months ago, number closed outside of the club at closing time. We met up a couple of days later and went for drinks. I asked her loads of questions and we were talking for 2 hours or so. She did 80% of the talking but I revealed a little too much about myself so I wasn't the mysterious guy in particular like you should.

Two days later I text her to meet up again and she agrees, then I call her, she acts all akward and texts me this:
Hey, I'm really sorry but I'm trying to get back together with my ex again, it's not you but I respect you so I wanted to tell you straight up. If we randomly run in eachother we could talk because I enjoyed the date, bye.

I replied with: Ok no problem, tell me if it doesn't work between the two of you.

Now a month later she randomly talks to me on snapchat and we text back and forth and I ask her out again and she agrees. So date two... I guess that it didn't work between her and her ex, or emotional or whatever, maybe low interest for me, we'll see..

Okay, picked her up at the restaurant where she works, had some small talk and I told her about a big life choise I got for my carreer. I could go start my own business or work for a international big company as a sales manager and online marketing guy.

Two major chances and she adviced me a bit with her thought process. We talked some more and we moved to a bar downtown. We were talking some more, about her personality, fun stuff and what she thinks about life blabla. I told her i'm a dominant guy in bed and ofcourse she liked this, I saw it. Eventually we got a bit drunk so we both opened up. I told her about my bad habits and personality issues and she did too, so it was very nice to be open about myself. I told her I was an agressive guy in my youth and ended at the police station for fights about 10 times and even to jail for 3 days for a big massive fight, but that I control myself with no problems for 7 years now. And that I feel agressive if another guy tries to take my sh*T and that's 100% the truth. She did it too. She is the kind of girl that I like, cares about fashion, looks great, great lips, eyes and designer clothes and accessoires, just what I like to see in a woman.

After another I walked her too her friend (she was going to sit her kid the next day), I tried to make out and she gave me the cheek AGAIN. Bruhhh, I got major carreer chances, 10+ girls that want to date me, I go to the gym, I'm groomed, I'm a fighter and she gives me the cheek.

I told her ok, this is not going to happen, you are going to kiss me tonight lol. She was like noooo, next time maybe, I want to do things slowly, i'm not some kind of object..
I told her ok well I think it's not going to work between us then... She looks at me all shocked, like what the f*ck is this guy saying and acts all up like why ??

I told her well, it's crap, second date, I want to know how you kiss, it's important for me to see how we match cexually and I heat it up some more...
She says okayyy, well one kiss then.

And she leans over and we have one of the greatest kisses I ever had with a girl, the tongue, lip play is 100% godlike. She stops and tingles and says omg, this is pure cex, I have to stop. I keep talking her in kissing more and we do a bit then, she says I got to go and I let her leave.................................................

It's the next day now and she didn't text or anything, what would you guys suggest to do from this point on?
We had a great date but I dont know if she really is attracted to me or faking it or whatever... And I was kind of pushy yesterday lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just a few glaring things:

Two days later I text her to meet up again and she agrees, then I call her, she acts all akward and texts me this:
Hey, I'm really sorry but I'm trying to get back together with my ex again, it's not you but I respect you so I wanted to tell you straight up. If we randomly run in eachother we could talk because I enjoyed the date, bye.

I replied with: Ok no problem, tell me if it doesn't work between the two of you.
Why text her this? You are basically saying "Hey let me know if it doesnt work out for him again and I will be here waiting for sloppy seconds when and if I am not your second (or third) choice.
That move shows a VERY weak frame. Not a good move.

I would have just came back with "Ok cool. Best of luck".

I actually had this happen a couple of months ago. Physicians Assistant I had went out with a few times started acting cold after hooking up (sex) 5 or 6 times. She sent me a text that said "My ex and I have decided to try and work things out". My response was "Ok cool. Best of luck".
That was it.

I noticed on FB that they went to the Bahamas literally 2 weeks later on a trip. Another 3 weeks goes by and she texts me "Hey whats up? Things didnt really work out with the ex. Are you interested in hanging out again?". I just told her "nah, I dont really have much time now since I have started talking to a few new girls". In my eyes, she milked this guy (who is an attorney) for a free trip and she thought I would be standing there waiting for when she decided to come back around. But that is not how I operate.

I told her i'm a dominant guy in bed and ofcourse she liked this, I saw it. Eventually we got a bit drunk so we both opened up. I told her about my bad habits and personality issues and she did too, so it was very nice to be open about myself. I told her I was an agressive guy in my youth and ended at the police station for fights about 10 times and even to jail for 3 days for a big massive fight, but that I control myself with no problems for 7 years now. And that I feel agressive if another guy tries to take my sh*T and that's 100% the truth.
Why would you tell her stuff like this? Bad habits and personality issues? Come on dude. You have been around here long enough to know better.

IMO, you never have to sell yourself to a chick that you are actively dating. If you are dominant, sexual, confident, successful, etc, they will see it without you having to point it out.

Its like a chick that says "Not looking for a hookup". I know right away that she is looking for a hookup.

And I was kind of pushy yesterday
Why? I am totally for escalating physically, but I get much better results on an emotional level by slow playing chicks. Thats where you hook them anyways.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to tell you, if you have so many other opportunities, go with one of those. She's making you work too much for it. If you have to work that hard for only a kiss, she's on the fence about even dating you, you know it's going to be a constant push/pull with her right? She's going to make you do all the work for the relationship and what do you end up with for a "prize"? An unwilling participant who would likely drop you at a moment's notice. Would you seriously get into an in-depth relationship when it's starting out like this? Is she that hot that you'd overlook the disrespect she's already giving you? I mean, she's either interested or she's not. First date, I'm getting back with my ex. You wait around, ok, second date. Now she's giving you cheek instead of a kiss? C'mon man, move along, nothing to see here.

I bet she did the same crap with her ex and that's why they are ex's. You've got all the information that you need on her. If you can score an easy lay? Sure, go for it. If you've got to work this hard to engage her and work towards a dating relationship? Not worth it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll improve this situation with this girl by going ghost now and give her the space too invest now.

What do you guys think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe focus on your other plates and shoot her a text whenever you feel like.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll improve this situation with this girl by going ghost now and give her the space too invest now.

What do you guys think?
I think what @Glassguy is spot on.

I do recommend you really don't do much with her anyway, after she "soft" drop you you still waited when you should have found someone else, and you like you already said told too much about yourself already, its feels like you are getting oneits here

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I should reach out... she is going out saturday to the same joint that i always go to... i could go silent until the weekend or reach out to set another date hmmm

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much talk on your part. Less talk, more action. Be more mysterious. Only sex with this chick, type of girl that keeps running back to her ex.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed on FB that they went to the Bahamas literally 2 weeks later on a trip. Another 3 weeks goes by and she texts me "Hey whats up? Things didnt really work out with the ex. Are you interested in hanging out again?". I just told her "nah, I dont really have much time now since I have started talking to a few new girls". In my eyes, she milked this guy (who is an attorney) for a free trip and she thought I would be standing there waiting for when she decided to come back around. But that is not how I operate.
Hahaha that’s gold, I like that. I just imagined the look on her face when she read that.

I’m curious, what did she say back to that, anything? Or did she just not respond?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this HB8 like 1.5 months ago, number closed outside of the club at closing time. We met up a couple of days later and went for drinks. I asked her loads of questions and we were talking for 2 hours or so. She did 80% of the talking but I revealed a little too much about myself so I wasn't the mysterious guy in particular like you should.

Now a month later she randomly talks to me on snapchat and we text back and forth and I ask her out again and she agrees. So date two... I guess that it didn't work between her and her ex, or emotional or whatever, maybe low interest for me, we'll see..

Okay, picked her up at the restaurant where she works, had some small talk and I told her about a big life choise I got for my carreer. I could go start my own business or work for a international big company as a sales manager and online marketing guy.

Two major chances and she adviced me a bit with her thought process. We talked some more and we moved to a bar downtown. We were talking some more, about her personality, fun stuff and what she thinks about life blabla. I told her i'm a dominant guy in bed and ofcourse she liked this, I saw it. Eventually we got a bit drunk so we both opened up. I told her about my bad habits and personality issues and she did too, so it was very nice to be open about myself. I told her I was an agressive guy in my youth and ended at the police station for fights about 10 times and even to jail for 3 days for a big massive fight, but that I control myself with no problems for 7 years now. And that I feel agressive if another guy tries to take my sh*T and that's 100% the truth. She did it too. She is the kind of girl that I like, cares about fashion, looks great, great lips, eyes and designer clothes and accessoires, just what I like to see in a woman.

After another I walked her too her friend (she was going to sit her kid the next day), I tried to make out and she gave me the cheek AGAIN. Bruhhh, I got major carreer chances, 10+ girls that want to date me, I go to the gym, I'm groomed, I'm a fighter and she gives me the cheek.

I told her ok, this is not going to happen, you are going to kiss me tonight lol. She was like noooo, next time maybe, I want to do things slowly, i'm not some kind of object..
I told her ok well I think it's not going to work between us then... She looks at me all shocked, like what the f*ck is this guy saying and acts all up like why ??

I told her well, it's crap, second date, I want to know how you kiss, it's important for me to see how we match cexually and I heat it up some more...

And she leans over and we have one of the greatest kisses I ever had with a girl, the tongue, lip play is 100% godlike. She stops and tingles and says omg, this is pure cex, I have to stop. I keep talking her in kissing more and we do a bit then, she says I got to go and I let her leave.................................................

It's the next day now and she didn't text or anything, what would you guys suggest to do from this point on?
We had a great date but I dont know if she really is attracted to me or faking it or whatever... And I was kind of pushy yesterday lol.
Prenup. Lol T.D. Suzu

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing.

If she doesn't start to bend over backwards to pursue you after leaving her on this supposed sexual "high note", what are you really pursuing?
pure hot steamy CEx and casual dating plate because shes hot

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hahaha that’s gold, I like that. I just imagined the look on her face when she read that.

I’m curious, what did she say back to that, anything? Or did she just not respond?
She actually sent back "That's too bad I had fun hanging out with you". To which I replied "hope you had a great trip to the Bahamas ;). Take care"

She didnt know I knew about the Bahamas. She had unfriended me on fb but a mutual friend sent me her fb pic with him in the Bahamas and was like wtf? Lol.

I bet that blew her mind. Never heard back from her. Oh well.....I got what I wanted.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good first date.

Two days later I text her to meet up again and she agrees, then I call her, she acts all akward and texts me this: Hey, I'm really sorry but I'm trying to get back together with my ex again, it's not you but I respect you so I wanted to tell you straight up. If we randomly run in each other we could talk because I enjoyed the date, bye. I replied with: Ok no problem, tell me if it doesn't work between the two of you.
Oh well this happens... but you handled it exactly how I would have.

Yep, when a chick reaches out assume she is testing the waters and then if you want another crack... make a date... so far I would have done nothing different.

Sounds a little like bragging, but otherwise nothing too bad, it all depends on the flow of your conversation. Nothing wrong with talking about what is going on in life, but on a second date I wouldn't talk about my career, job, or business prospects. I would be more interested in seeing if there is any rapport, or commonality... funny things in my past, concerts, comedians I like or don't like... hobbies. I avoid conversation about politics, religion, kids, money, work, or problems.

Two major chances and she adviced me a bit with her thought process. We talked some more and we moved to a bar downtown.
So far good... the fact that she agreed to go someplace else during your date is a good indicator of interest. This doesn't come up much here, but it's not a bad idea to see if you can get her to go someplace else after your date. I will always do this if things are going well.

We were talking some more, about her personality, fun stuff and what she thinks about life blabla. I told her i'm a dominant guy in bed and of course she liked this, I saw it. Eventually we got a bit drunk so we both opened up. I told her about my bad habits and personality issues and she did too, so it was very nice to be open about myself. I told her I was an agressive guy in my youth and ended at the police station for fights about 10 times and even to jail for 3 days for a big massive fight, but that I control myself with no problems for 7 years now. And that I feel agressive if another guy tries to take my sh*T and that's 100% the truth. She did it too. She is the kind of girl that I like, cares about fashion, looks great, great lips, eyes and designer clothes and accessoires, just what I like to see in a woman.
I wouldn't be talking about stuff like this. I wouldn't have used this much detail, if the conversation was headed in this direction because I was getting indications that the chick was trying to build rapport (she shared negative sh!t first), I would only say that I had issues with negative emotions and behavior in the past... then shared how I got past that point of my personality and that it's in the past... for example, I was arrested for getting in a bar room fight in college, when I was locked up I was put in the same cell as the dude I was fighting with. While there I found out that we knew many of the same people and had a lot in common... we agreed to drop all charges against each other and contacted the bar owner and agreed to pay for any damage we caused and apologize to him and his staff. We became friends. Then I tell her that I learned not to judge people so quickly and control my emotions... then I will typically ask her if she ever had a situation where she took a dislike to someone to later learn they were good people... and build rapport on that. Avoid making 'statements' of my truth... tell stories that elicit emotion.

Yea that sucks, but never assume to know what she is looking for, I would just assume she has low interest. Now matter how good you might think you are, if you have what she isn't looking for, she will not be interested.

I wouldn't have done this, but it might have worked. It really all depends on the BL signals I'm getting. But if I get the cheek, then I just have the attitude I'm not going to try and make chemistry happen. Dating is to see if you have compatibility, if it's not there then it ain't there.. and I move on.

It's the next day now and she didn't text or anything, what would you guys suggest to do from this point on? We had a great date but I dont know if she really is attracted to me or faking it or whatever... And I was kind of pushy yesterday lol.
I wouldn't worry too much about when and if she gets back to you. Well, you don't know if she is really attracted to you because you didn't let her come to you. She gave you the cheek, then talked her into kissing you... so the kiss didn't really tell you anything except she might like you or that she only did it to get rid of you. I thought you pushed too hard, but like you said, you really don't know. I would wait a few days, or a week and try again. If she likes you she'll see you again.... if not, well no sweat you will know then.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys she saw on Snapchat that i had drinks with another girl, not really the girl but the drinks on the table... she knows im sure

I know that she is going out to a local joint i always go to on saturday, should i visit that place and see from there or reach out today for another date

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok waited two days and reached out now

Me:hey wdup *nickname
Her: hey good and you?
Me:great, busy as usual
Me: Lets do something fun this week together

Radio silence since 30 mins now

Ill keep you updated, gut feeling says low internst anyway

Glassguy

Reaction score
@TheGambino

What is the term used for being too locked in on one chick and overthinking due to fear of doing something wrong with that one chick?

Glassguy

Reaction score
And oneitis.

Come on bro. You have to get the IDGAF attitude/mindset.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy @RangerMIke @Amante Silvestre I wonder though guys, just for the learning experience, I don't want to make mistakes with hot women like these anymore(HB8, lips filled, model face, her body a 7 though), I know that cex with her would be amazing and I screwed up: I posted a snapchat yesterday when I was out with another plate. My drink and hers (a sweet wine, obviousley a women drink), and when I dated OP girl I did exactley the same and put it on snapchat. She saw the snap with other plate.

The girl obviousley knows that I do this on purpose, because I was kind of bragging (that's just me I guess) and talking about other girls in the car (cuz she declined the kiss, I kind of told her I got several options you know) could this affect my game and in what way? Should I quit showing off that I have drinks (with obv girls without showing them) when other girls that I date could see it on snapchat..

Last edited: