Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Penn on the #MeToo movement

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Unlikely. But I wonder how much of her behavior is simply trying to be up for the camera. You know, being bubbly and energetic to keep her career going, maybe get some attention for another opportunity.
Watched it few times, she's natural
Not sure if all her gestures real
Hair obvious one, can make it, touching chest also easy one, but there are more details

You can see by Brad Pitt behavior, he just enjoys him self because he sees how she sees him

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Hair obvious one, can make it, touching chest also easy one, but there are more details

You can see by Brad Pitt behavior, he just enjoys him self because he sees how she sees him
in Sean Penn video.. the interviewer not even sees him.. she dont "believe in Sean pean"

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can see that he's so used to being surrounded by attractive women, he acts completely normal and confident. She isn't shifting his behavior, let alone making him nervous.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To deal with feminist is terror
They are like older then they are by 300 yrs
The problem with feminists is that they know deep inside that feminism is total nonsense. They just want to create this socially and verbally enforced concept to prove men that they're indeed capable. It's out of pure spite.

It's ironic that the most hardcore feminists like to get f*cked hard by men and called sl*ts in bed. The magic happens if you're unapologetic. They can smell your fear. Don't tremble and don't say sorry. They will hate you infront of their friends, but hit you up later on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ironic that the most hardcore feminists like to get f*cked hard by men and called sl*ts in bed. The magic happens if you're unapologetic. They can smell your fear. Don't tremble and don't say sorry. They will hate you infront of their friends, but hit you up later on.
Debated with 6 people at a table a year back, 3 feminists and 2 beta males, the 2 lads backed out the whole convo, but said they agreed with my statements when we went to the bar(epitome of weak)

I fortunately didn't rally the troops, and totally ignored the lads at the table, i didnt ask them to back me up in the debate one bit...( i feel this was my ace move)

the 2 feminists were foaming at the mouth over my truth bombs

the 2 feminists messaged me that evening like little ***** cats to see if we could hook up for secs, neither new the other had messaged

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Debated with 6 people at a table a year back, 3 feminists and 2 beta males, the 2 lads backed out the whole convo, but said they agreed with my statements when we went to the bar(epitome of weak)

I fortunately didn't rally the troops, and totally ignored the lads at the table, i didnt ask them to back me up in the debate one bit...( i feel this was my ace move)

the 2 feminists were foaming at the mouth over my truth bombs

the 2 feminists messaged me that evening like little ***** cats to see if we could hook up for secs, neither new the other had messaged
That's usually how it goes. People always agree with the consensus in a group situation and then tell you their thoughts in person. I've seen this many times. Nobody wants to be judged. "What will he or she think about me if I say this or that? I'll better be quiet."

If you decide to go the route of the honest man and speak your thoughts, there will be a lot of scheming, framing and backstabbing against you. Many people will want to avoid you because you're not agreeable or easy to hang out with. But at the end you're going to be mentally stronger, sure of yourself and have the most important thing there is to your character: integrity. You'll always know what's important to you and what a woman or a man is allowed or not allowed to do when it comes to your boundaries. There are always consequences when someone deals with you and isn't careful.

As you've said, women will initially try to attack you for your honest mouth, but later on feel this tingling inside of them. "Why didn't he budge? Why is he so sure of himself?"

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with feminists is that they know deep inside that feminism is total nonsense. They just want to create this socially and verbally enforced concept to prove men that they're indeed capable. It's out of pure spite.

You telling some hardcore here
What's feeding their head

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never want to meet their friends
If you can slide in and out of the situation, you're good. If you stay too long with her around her friends you become obvious and dull. Even they need to have questions about you. If they see through you they might try to get closer to you and create a false narrative to harm your relationship. And I'm not talking about "Your boyfriend sent off some romantic vibes". If they really wanna get you they'll try to manipulate your personality in the head of your partner, based on what you've told them about you.

They will talk sh*t anyway, but if you're a mystery and don't spend too much time around them, their stories can't be based on facts or plausible thoughts. In their minds you'll merely be this approximate picture that your woman painted them.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I never want to meet their friends
I went today to the mall to buy pair of Jean's
The cashier looked cute my taste but a little bit serious
She asked me who gave me service.. I remembered the girl but she was just regular girl

I looked around to see the girl

She start to describe her "with that and this.. or maybe.."
I told her that there are 200 girls in there

I have no idea why I said this, it felt like heaven there, girls just walking around, all cute, seriously doing their job

Suddenly she shows sign of attraction

I guess the way I told felt real

The thing is that I dont escalate cause most of this situation ppl involved around.. I'm still inside the stupid matrix

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
If you can slide in and out of the situation, you're good. If you stay too long with her around her friends you become obvious and dull. Even they need to have questions about you. If they see through you they might try to get closer to you and create a false narrative to harm your relationship. And I'm not talking about "Your boyfriend sent off some romantic vibes". If they really wanna get you they'll try to manipulate your personality in the head of your partner, based on what you've told them about you.

They will talk sh*t anyway, but if you're a mystery and don't spend too much time around them, their stories can't be based on facts or plausible thoughts. In their minds you'll merely be this approximate picture that your woman painted them.
Yeah. People lose boundries of respect when they surrounded by those they believe trust their thoughts or must to live according to them.. recently I became pretty aggressive with that kind.. not doing it on purpose.. until they say something that doesnt sounds right to me..

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. People lose boundries of respect when they surrounded by those they believe trust their thoughts or must to live according to them.. recently I became pretty aggressive with that kind.. not doing it on purpose.. until they say something that doesnt sounds right to me..
Like I have some young engineer at job with a huge ego. I doing a diet so I eating sandwiches and if someone comes to my office and says something I offer him too.. I gave him a sandwich and that mf says "what's with the water"

I told him that the bar is near the door

The guy was about to explode, my partner then went to give him water