Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Penn on the #MeToo movement

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
That's crazy.
This is what I call natural charisma.
Brad Pitt is certainly attracted to her, she knows that and going crazy, but nothing in his mimics shows that, this looks like his natural face so nobody would accuse him in toxic masculinity

Nothing in this looks like a play, although this entire video is a play.. is just so well played that you wont notice
almost looks like Pitt just enjoys himself

wonder if she was reacting the same way if he was not Brad Pitt

Fight club made Pitt the ultimate mf of the 21th century

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, she's even playing with her hair in the title picture. Interesting how girls can wear their boobs half out as a sophisticated fashion choice.
I was kind of fascinated by those sparkles on her skin, on the right side of her chest (her right). I couldn't decide if they were beads of sweat, some sort of glitter spray, or if they had just rubbed off of her dress (I think that's most likely). I'm pretty sure they aren't piercings.

They didn't have DiCaprio and Pitt around back in those days. Leo's gotten kind of fat.
This woman who is interviewing Brad Pitt is exhausting to me with her excited energy and staccato speech. She's so enamored of Brad that half the time she forgets to move the mic to her own mouth when she speaks.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This woman who is interviewing Brad Pitt is exhausting to me with her excited energy and staccato speech. She's so enamored of Brad that half the time she forgets to move the mic to her own mouth when she speaks.
You think if he was just a random guy on street she would act same way? I start to think that women not value looks that much..

I have a friend who looks good, he is the real Tarzan and act like one (douchebag) he dont hide this and girls cant take eyes off him

But I doubt that if bratt bitt was regular guy he had same success

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You think if he was just a random guy on street she would act same way? I start to think that women not value looks that much..

I have a friend who looks good, he is the real Tarzan and act like one (douchebag) he dont hide this and girls cant take eyes off him

But I doubt that if bratt bitt was regular guy he had same success
And my friend dont have this mimics like Brad Pitt
He just badass tarzan and have crazy success with women

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine Sean Penn play Tyler durden in fight club

Brett Pitt was in the right place in the right time

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more movies like this with more actors
Won't happen. Tarantino and Scorsese are probably the only directors right now who are writing badass scripts that don't hide the true nature of humans. They don't give a f*ck about what people think. After their era we'll only have crowd-pleaser movies that go for the highest ratings. More and more female main characters who are "empowered" and "kick ass".

Imagine something like American Psycho nowadays. Brilliant movie, but women and feminized men would go absolutely nuts and boycott the studios. Sad times we live in man.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Won't happen. Tarantino and Scorsese are probably the only directors right now who are writing badass scripts that don't hide the true nature of humans. They don't give a f*ck about what people think. After their era we'll only have crowd-pleaser movies that go for the highest ratings. More and more female main characters who are "empowered" and "kick ass".

Imagine something like American Psycho nowadays. Brilliant movie, but women and feminized men would go absolutely nuts and boycott the studios. Sad times we live in man.
I never liked Tarantino's (beside pulp fiction).. any suggestions?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Django Unchained, Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood are my absolute Tarantino favrorites. Kill Bill is also pretty cool but I don't like the story as much as those of his other movies.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Django Unchained, Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood are my absolute Tarantino favrorites. Kill Bill is also pretty cool but I don't like the story as much as those of his other movies.
Kill bill was the movie that I lost my interest in Tarantino lol.. never understood what's the hype about it

Inglorious basterds I already watched all the other to the list :up:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill bill was the movie that I lost my interest in Tarantino lol.. never understood what's the hype about it

Inglorious basterds I already watched all the other to the list :up:
Christoph Waltz is a virtuoso. He makes every movie he's in 100x better and more sophisticated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Haven't seen Hateful Eight yet, but it's on my list.

I like the scene in Inglorious Bastards, where Christoph Waltz is admiring Brad Pitt's French accent when he says arrivederci.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Haven't seen Hateful Eight yet, but it's on my list.
Same. When Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) whooped those hippies' a*sses man. Too funny. The last scene in Rick Dalton's (Leonardo DiCaprio) house had me rolling on the floor.

Hateful Eight has some nuances of Django, yet it's completely different. It's similar to Reservoir Dogs in that it mainly plays in this one location. Amazing writing and acting, as it is always with Tarantino.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackie Brown in addition to the others mentioned.

I'm not a fan of Inglorious Basterds...EXCEPT the opening French farmhouse scene which is brilliant.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some more news personalities shocked and offended over everything. This man is a King

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some more news personalities shocked and offended over everything. This man is a King

I kinda understand what he was saying. "Sex sells", it has always been true, still true in the modern day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wonder if she was reacting the same way if he was not Brad Pitt
Unlikely. But I wonder how much of her behavior is simply trying to be up for the camera. You know, being bubbly and energetic to keep her career going, maybe get some attention for another opportunity.