Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Penn on the #MeToo movement

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why I said this, it felt like heaven there, girls just walking around, all cute, seriously doing their job
I remember the mall when I was younger. You're right, when you're a young man of a certain age the mall is kind of like a paradise of sorts, girls all around, nicely dressed and put together. Seemed like the air was full of potential. I'm a little too old now to get that kind of return from it now. Also, most malls are shrinking or disappearing, it's kind of sad.

I'm actually old enough to remember when malls first started appearing. People were upset because they were taking away from the downtown areas, but they were hubs of activity for a long while. Now they're phasing out as more people shop online or go to Walmart. Interesting that I got to see their entire cycle, their rise and fall.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I remember the mall when I was younger. You're right, when you're a young man of a certain age the mall is kind of like a paradise of sorts, girls all around, nicely dressed and put together. Seemed like the air was full of potential. I'm a little too old now to get that kind of return from it now. Also, most malls are shrinking or disappearing, it's kind of sad.

I'm actually old enough to remember when malls first started appearing. People were upset because they were taking away from the downtown areas, but they were hubs of activity for a long while. Now they're phasing out as more people shop online or go to Walmart. Interesting that I got to see their entire cycle, their rise and fall.
In south park they have this episode when they want to bring whole foods to town but there's no enough chic so they build some kind mall on Kenny's house, that was funny

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You can see that he's so used to being surrounded by attractive women, he acts completely normal and confident. She isn't shifting his behavior, let alone making him nervous.
That's just true. Nothing she would do can make him feel bad

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In south park they have this episode when they want to bring whole foods to town but there's no enough chic so they build some kind mall on Kenny's house, that was funny
That was South Park's takoff on gentrification, which has been in the news lately.

Sh1tty wok
With city chicken.