Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screwed her…now what?

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl who works for me showed some interest, so I called her in for a couple meetings and opportunity to flirt and build rapport.

We made a date and she cancelled because she got covid. In addition she wasn’t showing high interest in messaging giving slow responses but she got 2 jobs so I just stayed consistent.

Re-arranged and met her and could tell she was nervous and shy. Escalated and we went to a hotel and i ended up screwing her. She seemed to enjoy it. After she seemed introspective and me too. So I dropped her off but was slightly awkward but we kissed before she left.

Now it’s 1 day after and i’m kinda unsure. Not sure if i want to continue or how much i like her. Not sure if i should be messaging her or not.

She reached out to me in the afternoon to ask something work related and i responded and hasnt been any convo since.

I want to keep my options open. Should i be initiating or sitting back and letting her chase?

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty forced. You got what you wanted. Are you happy now? Was it worth it?

You've been on here since 2014, by now you know its not a good idea to dip the pen in company ink.
Because she went right to work related communication and has gone silent, you should do the same. Its likely she just gave in as she thinks/thought there's some sort of corporate advantage to it. You should be in damage control mode now; happy you got your dyck wet, toss a notch on the bed post and move on. Abundance mindset here on out. No more of this risky shvt.

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty forced. You got what you wanted. Are you happy now? Was it worth it?

You've been on here since 2014, by now you know its not a good idea to dip the pen in company ink.
Because she went right to work related communication and has gone silent, you should do the same. Its likely she just gave in as she thinks/thought there's some sort of corporate advantage to it. You should be in damage control mode now; happy you got your dyck wet, toss a notch on the bed post and move on. Abundance mindset here on out. No more of this risky shvt.
Sounds like you’ve been f*cked over a lot in your life and even questioning if you’re actually a man. But lets go with your version of events for entertainment. How is it forced if in your version she made a choice to advance her corporate life? The premise of forced is you don’t have a choice.

She chose to flirt with me. She chose to go on a date. She cancelled the first and could have easily cancelled the 2nd. She chose to go to a hotel. And she chose to grab my d*ck.

Thanks for your contribution “Deranged”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like you’ve been f*cked over a lot in your life and even questioning if you’re actually a man. But lets go with your version of events for entertainment. How is it forced if in your version she made a choice to advance her corporate life? The premise of forced is you don’t have a choice.

She chose to flirt with me. She chose to go on a date. She cancelled the first and could have easily cancelled the 2nd. She chose to go to a hotel. And she chose to grab my d*ck.

Thanks for your contribution “Deranged”
Good luck if she ends up suing you. Tell the judge and jury that and see how it works out for you.

Another man trying to justify a dumb decision to get their d!ck wet that could cost them a lot more than they bargained for.

Hope the pvssy was worth your weight in gold.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would leave it there you both had sex it doesn't need to be deeper than that ,

when business is involved these things never end well

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post nut clarity wasn't that strong huh? What is done is done. Unless you think it is wise to move forward with this employee of yours (it ain't) I think you should consider the advice of @Deranged. Others here will come to a similar conclusion and likely offer their spin on the same advice.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl who works for me showed some interest, so I called her in for a couple meetings and opportunity to flirt and build rapport.

We made a date and she cancelled because she got covid. In addition she wasn’t showing high interest in messaging giving slow responses but she got 2 jobs so I just stayed consistent.

Re-arranged and met her and could tell she was nervous and shy. Escalated and we went to a hotel and i ended up screwing her. She seemed to enjoy it. After she seemed introspective and me too. So I dropped her off but was slightly awkward but we kissed before she left.

Now it’s 1 day after and i’m kinda unsure. Not sure if i want to continue or how much i like her. Not sure if i should be messaging her or not.

She reached out to me in the afternoon to ask something work related and i responded and hasnt been any convo since.

I want to keep my options open. Should i be initiating or sitting back and letting her chase?
Please tell you're trolling or you posting this from Dubai or Africa
Cause ain't no way, ain't no way in 2023 you can be this dense just can't

The best case scenario it's business as usual and she'll act like nothing has happened
The worse case scenario you get sued and lose your business and your reputation