"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Screw women

Stag

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Bull****. Truth is only way to get a woman is to take what you want. Dont be afraid of it. It is ok to want and desire a woman. But in order it all to be good you have to let yourself be desired too. When you desire a woman make sure you take her. Just being interested wont help./
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
My warped friend...

Man, this is so crazy, but I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get a woman is to not want a woman.
I disagree with you. I accept my desire for women, and I let a woman know I want her because how else is she going to know? I just stay away from seeming desperate that's all.

I blame it on all the guys who are players who have screwed up women by totally hurting them and making them bitter, then the next guy has to deal with it.
Becker I'm sorry but you can only blame yourself. Get a straw and suck it up, I take responsibility for everything I do. This sets me free and puts me in control. Everything that happens to me can be traced back to me so I can do anything I put my mind to.

Now it has gotten to the point where you either get a girl before she has gone through all this crap and become jaded, or else you have to play the game just to get one.
I look at like this, you don't always have to play some nasty game. I started out by just being a Man. BTW I think the tests women throw at me are fun, I'm so good at passing them because I enjoy them and I don't mind being tested, but of course I wasn't successful in the beginning, it just takes time and practice. I try to think instead of react emotionally. :cool:
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
That's right. Men screw women. That's the point.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
The best way to get a woman is to be BE A MAN.

You have most likely not discovered for yourself what it means to be a man because all you have heard during your life is that you must be "this way" or "that way" to get a woman. Well..you can blame our feminised culture for inflicting this damage on you. It has made your #1 focus "WOMEN". You need to evaluate why you are so focused on women. Is it because you just want to love a girl and you dream about getting married? Does it feel like your life is just going no place. Do you often wonder why you have not found your woman? Do you cry about this?

Well I HOPE NOT! suck it up!

Life is hard for a man and that is the way it should be! That is the first lession that everyman must learn. The more pain he faces the stronger he becomes. Learn to accept the struggle of life and let it test you. The pain that you are feeling is teaching you a valuable lesson about life.

First find passion within yourself to accomplish your goals. Then you will become strong. When this occurs you will have power and women will be attracted to it. Women know that your power is their freedom.

I recently had a girl tell me that I was so 50's. I laughed and told her that I agreed with her. Thus far she has givin me 2 BJ's in my car.

Also don't forget that there are two types of women. those that are worthless and those that prove their worthiness.

Ask any woman who is really happy with a the man that she has and she will tell you that she did what it took to get him.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top