Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screening of Women to avoid Bad Relationships

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’ve read a fair few posts on here about guys who are in exclusive relationships in their early 20’s (even gasp! they are living with a girl), they are unhappy, and the woman is withholding s!x as a bargaining chip. And this is when they should be enjoying the best days of freedom of their lives.

For any high value man who does not want to get stuck with a low quality woman who doesn’t meet his criteria, it is important to screen early, and know what you are willing to accept.

This is especially important when you are meeting a woman through avenues other than your social circle, such as online dating or bar pick up.

Screening of women by a man is best done in 3 stages:

1) To define whether she is the sort of girl you would be willing to have s!x with as a one night stand (and not regret it).

2) To define whether she is suitable to add your rotation of 2 – 4 girls who you are banging on a regular basis.

3) To define whether she is the sort of girl you be willing to have an exclusive relationship with.

As examples (although it will vary from person to person):

For stage 1 screening, it can be pretty broad,
for example consisting of the following:

- She is not fat
- She does have an attractive body and face
- She doesn’t smoke (unless she is smokin’ hehe)
- She has no noticeable signs of STD’s
- She does not have a prudish attitude towards s!x

Stage 2 screening is a bit more specific
. It includes all of stage 1 plus for example the following:

- She does not make demands to be exclusive; instead she enjoys her time with you.
- She is not a single mom.
- She does not have hang ups about an ex.
- She enjoys s!x, preferably every time you are together.
- You have good s!xual chemistry together.
- She is good to spend time with, not overly annoying.

Stage 3 screening must be very specific. This is a girl you would agree to become exclusive with, losing all of your other options for s!xual variety.

It will vary depending on your life goals, includes all of the above, and here are some examples of additional criteria:

- Have (or will have) a career level similar to yours
- Similar interests
- Similar life goals
- Etc etc

Conclusion

So guys, do not settle for a low quality woman who does not meet your screening criteria, just because you banged her.

Do not elevate a girl higher up your priorities than she earns through her status, looks or actions.

Enjoy random encounters, but remember that having s!x with a girl does not in any way obligate you to be in any sort of relationship (exclusive or otherwise) with her.

And if despite the above advice, you somehow find yourself in a relationship with a girl who does not meet your criteria and you are unhappy, remember one thing:

Dump, move on and never look back!

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people even make a list of the following:

1. Traits they require a potential life partner to have

2. Traits they require a potential life partner to not have

3. Traits that they want, but that are not required

This way if loneliness, desperation, or unfounded oneitis strikes, you can take a second look at your list and really ask yourself if she measures up to your laid-out standards.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, good to do that, whether it's written or mental.

Written is probably better to make sure you don't get hung up chasing pvssy that is no good for you.

Another thing I have noticed is that when online dating, you can increase the chance of woman contacting you if you have a list of criteria.

Not a huge long list, but say 5 dot points of what you are looking for.

Women browsing through profiles see so many guys who are obviously horny for ANY chick and then they see this guy and think to themselves

"who is this guy who actually has standards for women, I better contact him"

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Some people even make a list of the following:

1. Traits they require a potential life partner to have

2. Traits they require a potential life partner to not have

3. Traits that they want, but that are not required

This way if loneliness, desperation, or unfounded oneitis strikes, you can take a second look at your list and really ask yourself if she measures up to your laid-out standards.
This is not a bad idea.

Not long ago I made a lift of general qualities I want in a long-term girl. When you make an itemized list like that it sticks with you and you are more apt to hold to your standards when dating around. I feel it served me well. the key is to NOT be super-detailed and stay fairly open-minded. If you try to conjure up all these hyper-specific traits your ideal girl should have you will miss out on women who would probably be good for you. Stick to GENERAL qualities, absolute deal-breakers, etc.

Blues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
This is not a bad idea.

Not long ago I made a lift of general qualities I want in a long-term girl. When you make an itemized list like that it sticks with you and you are more apt to hold to your standards when dating around. I feel it served me well. the key is to NOT be super-detailed and stay fairly open-minded. If you try to conjure up all these hyper-specific traits your ideal girl should have you will miss out on women who would probably be good for you. Stick to GENERAL qualities, absolute deal-breakers, etc.
How about the age and physical attractiveness of a women?

Do you only consider women of a certain age bracket suitable for a LTR?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My range would be in between ~25-32. Younger than 25 I would not consider LTR material due to general immaturity and life experience, and older than 32-33 I just wouldnt be interested due to her being older than me. I want her to stay hot for some years, lol.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Agreed. You can't be too specific.

Whole point is to make sure you have some idea what your standards are. And a lot of guys don't seem to, from what I see on here.

Make sure you know your standards for the various stages (ONS, plate, relationship), otherwise next thing you know you'll be in a relationship with some tatted up overweight chain smoking single mom with 3 kids, wondering why you only get s!x twice a month, and come on So Suave to complain about it :eek:

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump's machine cover this topic really well.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks runner for posting up a thread like this.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:

having s!x with a girl does not in any way obligate you to be in any sort of relationship (exclusive or otherwise) with her.
Ohh man, I wish I've read this earlier.