"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

School today sucked.

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I had to put my DJing to a halt today. Unfortunately the chick that sat in front of me in my English class died in her sleep last night. It just kind of made me not want to talk to any chicks today, simply because they were either crying or it just made me feel down. She was a very pretty brunette and was very sweet. Its sad that she is gone, but I'm happy because she doesn't have to live in this cruel world.

It goes to show that we must try to live and enjoy today, because tomorrow is without a guarantee.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Yeah she had a seizure, and her mom found her on the floor dead.
 

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
It's always hard when we're faced with death- especially if it's someone we know, and are used to seeing everyday.

Deal with the grief however you feel you need to.

She may be gone, but there's other people in your life who are around, and need you, and could probably use a kind word and a hug from you at this difficult time.

Use this as the chance to show your family and friends how much you appreciate their light in your life. Too often, we don't tell people how much they matter, until it's too late.

Death is a by-product of life, but that doesn't mean we have to like it. The best way to honor her life, and yours, is to celebrate every moment you live, every breath you enjoy, and every warm breeze you feel on your face.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I'm sorry to hear it...my heart goes out to the family and friends. Nobody can blame you for not wanting to be a DJ today. Take some time off, and think about the things that are really important to you. When you look @ it from that perspective, BH's aren't high on the list. Feel better soon.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
thanks bros.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude i dunno man but that brought a tear to my eye. =(
 

NBA23

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Dude, I know how you feel.

One of my best friends committed suicide about a month ago. No one has any really clue why he did it (drugs? family? who the **** knows?) He was the happiest damn kid, and always in a good mood. It came the **** out of no where. Only 18, had SO MUCH to live for. Younger brother found him. The family is a mess.

He had just ask his gf to marry him, and she said yes.

It was the hardest news that I ever heard in my entire life. It was an unbelievable low that I cannot even began to describe to anybody, only if you lived through it.

It's hard.. even if you don't know them well.

Just keep going, and CARPE DIEM for life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AC/DC
I died in my sleep recently too.
Dude, your an ass.

But seriously I think I would freak out if something like that happened to someone I knew. That must hurt dude.
 

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
^^ Amen.
 
Top