Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

School today sucked.

Reaction score
I had to put my DJing to a halt today. Unfortunately the chick that sat in front of me in my English class died in her sleep last night. It just kind of made me not want to talk to any chicks today, simply because they were either crying or it just made me feel down. She was a very pretty brunette and was very sweet. Its sad that she is gone, but I'm happy because she doesn't have to live in this cruel world.

It goes to show that we must try to live and enjoy today, because tomorrow is without a guarantee.

Reaction score
Yeah she had a seizure, and her mom found her on the floor dead.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always hard when we're faced with death- especially if it's someone we know, and are used to seeing everyday.

Deal with the grief however you feel you need to.

She may be gone, but there's other people in your life who are around, and need you, and could probably use a kind word and a hug from you at this difficult time.

Use this as the chance to show your family and friends how much you appreciate their light in your life. Too often, we don't tell people how much they matter, until it's too late.

Death is a by-product of life, but that doesn't mean we have to like it. The best way to honor her life, and yours, is to celebrate every moment you live, every breath you enjoy, and every warm breeze you feel on your face.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear it...my heart goes out to the family and friends. Nobody can blame you for not wanting to be a DJ today. Take some time off, and think about the things that are really important to you. When you look @ it from that perspective, BH's aren't high on the list. Feel better soon.

Reaction score
thanks bros.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude i dunno man but that brought a tear to my eye. =(

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know how you feel.

One of my best friends committed suicide about a month ago. No one has any really clue why he did it (drugs? family? who the **** knows?) He was the happiest damn kid, and always in a good mood. It came the **** out of no where. Only 18, had SO MUCH to live for. Younger brother found him. The family is a mess.

He had just ask his gf to marry him, and she said yes.

It was the hardest news that I ever heard in my entire life. It was an unbelievable low that I cannot even began to describe to anybody, only if you lived through it.

It's hard.. even if you don't know them well.

Just keep going, and CARPE DIEM for life.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I died in my sleep recently too.
Dude, your an ass.

But seriously I think I would freak out if something like that happened to someone I knew. That must hurt dude.

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Amen.