Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

School dances.....

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure every school has had its school dance already. Anyone feel like swapping stories?

Our school's Winter Formal was last night, so in the afternoon, I stopped by SoSuave, did a search, and read up about dancing. Amazingly, I learned a lot from just a few posts: move your feet, hips, and shoulders to the beat. I went to my friend's place, where a few others were meeting, and she took us to the party.

For the first hour, most of us just walked around, ate, and talked. Not much dancing.

Eventually, the entire party slowly began dancing....

It was pretty cool because, even though I didn't know how to dance, I started catching the eye of a lot of people. Soon enough, all my lady friends started going, "oooooh....IBF.... :)." The hardest part was convincing some of my shy friends to dance; I just started dancing in front of them and said, "Hey, dance with me, I don't want to look like an idiot ;)."

Before I left, I walked up to this good-looking girl, introduced myself, and asked if I could call her. Well, she said something to the effect of "no thanks", but then again I couldn't hear anything over the music. Oh well, her loss.

Would anyone like to add?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My winter formal wasn't like that. I had fun for most of the night and I danced basically the whole time (it was my first time dancing, too :D ).

....BUT, at the end, the girl I liked (the reason why I came here in the first place) was making out with this other dude. It was her first kiss, too. I felt real bad for a few days after that...I'm okay now, though, so it's cool...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me, i'm glad you had fun.... that the key to any school dance. Sorry, about what happened at the end, but as Cat Stevens once sang, "ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world...."

jcb1772, I'll expect a full report with lots of details. ;) Good luck, fellow DJ.