Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scheduling a first date a few weeks ahead

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've matched with a HB9 and chatted for a bit, and I'm currently on vacation but returning soon. I told her we should get coffee and asked when she's available:

me: I'm on vacation a few more days and then flying back, so how about we get coffee then
me: When would it work for you?
her: I'm working non stop until 7th, maybe after
her: I'm in (my city) again from 18th on

I'm not sure whether I should go ahead and set a fixed date now, or just no NC and then ask her after the 18th.

Opinions?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've matched with a HB9 and chatted for a bit, and I'm currently on vacation but returning soon. I told her we should get coffee and asked when she's available:

me: I'm on vacation a few more days and then flying back, so how about we get coffee then

I'm not sure whether I should go ahead and set a fixed date now, or just no NC and then ask her after the 18th.

Opinions?
Scheduling out more than 7 days is lending itself to a flake for a 1st date IMO. I would tell her you will contact her sometime next week to coordinate something at that point.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet she's got you pegged as high value due to vacation and this time out of city is her cycle, prepare for her to throw herself at you in my opinion.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score

Opinions?
Firstly, if you schedule a first day two weeks ahead you run the risk of her flaking and losing interest before the date. You will have to entertain her via text/phone for two long weeks to keep her interested, this is too much work IMO.

Also, she isn't interested. She said she is "working non-stop until until the 7th". Does that seem like somebody interested? Her working shouldn't stop her from meeting with you for 1hr. Its a poor excuse on her side.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I told her that I'll contact her then to coordinate

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Opinions?
She sounds low interest. What's with the "maybe" BS? Also, I find it hard to believe that any female is spending that much time working. Sounds like cover for running around sucking other guys diks and attention whoaring.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds low interest. What's with the "maybe" BS? Also, I find it hard to believe that any female is spending that much time working. Sounds like cover for running around sucking other guys diks and attention whoaring.
Yeah I'll know in a few weeks, if I get anything else than a yes it's next time

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scheduling out more than 7 days is lending itself to a flake for a 1st date IMO. I would tell her you will contact her sometime next week to coordinate something at that point.
That's been my experience as well.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Opinions?
Sounds like she isn't overly interested. Notice she said "maybe".

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she isn't overly interested. Notice she said "maybe".
I very rarely have a girl very interested in me, unfortunately. I'm doing well, but the online game is fvcking tough, obviously. It's much easier to raise high(er) interest in person.