Scared

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been readin everything here for a while and I basically know most of the skills i need to acquire.

But the contant roadblock to my success is my inability to make cold approaches. I can attract people I already know (friends, school chicks, etc.) but i can't appraoch a goddam girl i see on the street. I know all about the 3s rule, confidence, positive imagery crap but they don't seem to work.

Maybe it was the way I was brought up and the environment here (I live in Hong Kong...a very "closed" place). I can't even approach girls I don't have interest in...that's how bad my situation is:p

Any guidance and help would be appreciated. Btw, "Just do it!" won't do for me...I just can't force myself to go over there....

-peace-

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fender
I just can't force myself to go over there....
Theres your problem.

Take responsibility.

You have two options.

1. Grow some balls and start approaching.

2. Suffer.

These are the two and only options. There is NO other solution. The quicker you learn this, the quicker you start doing it.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The rarer it is when it comes to guys approaching the better for you. Like Sammo said, you only have 2 options. You either approach or you never find out if she’s the girl you’re looking for.

Believe me approach, it wont hurt and your balls wont fall off....so just do it for your own sake. Imagine those poor woman with so many guys afraid of approaching...so do them a favor;)

Also life is like a magazine. All the woman make themselves pretty so you can order, I mean…if you can order from a magazine or the internet then you can order in real life. There just waiting to be picked up.(just incase….woman are humans just like you not things, so just like you would love the perfect woman to approach you then so would they love the perfect guy approaching them.) SO APPROACH

The more you do it....the easier it’ll get.

Oh and…..Good Luck
:cheer: :rockon:

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that when you first do it your terrified, but than you realize its not too bad, so after you pop your cold approach cherry you suddenly have an urge to approach girls, so once you pop that cherry its all down hill.