Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scammers/ sad state of play

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a hb9 friend request me on facebook about a week ago and she instant messaged me. I accepted her instant messenger request. I checked out her fb profile. She had several photos and posts. From texas, lives in istanbul.

I had a gut feeling that she was a robot, although she was messaging ok. So i then started thinking maybe she isnt who she says she is. I told her about my concerns. She was really friendly. Very good looking.

She was messaging like a normal person, but something just felt strange.
I was to busy to have a full on text conversation, so she was only getting one or two messages a day. I noticed she would be offline for a full day though sometimes.

I managed to get a free hour of my time to message with her today. She sent me a few pics. She kept asking for us to speak on hangout app. I said i would if she could send me a picture of her with a pen. She said she would, but she was busy at work. I blocked her. Will report her later. I think she/its a scam.

Scared me a little. If this was a local girl messaging me on old with several pics, I would have no problem exchanging digits or email exchange.

I get women with two hot pics sending a "hi" message then asking for me to add their number on whatssapp. Ive always presumed they are robots so using common sense ignored them,.

Seem to be SO many bots and scammers online these days.

I think men will fall for the bots and men will defo fall for the scammer on facebook

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, another thing that seems to be happening lately is girls that are real, but work for scammers.
They promise to meet with you if you sign up for their webcam show (with your credit card info) or if you pay them on paypal, and then disappear. Many of them might prove their identity be even sending you the pics you requested.
I came across one of them lately on tinder and was texting like a real person, sending me pics etc. I checked out reddit scams and it seems to be a pattern.

Unfortunately, I agree that any of the lonely desperate men they target will fall for it..

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a hb9 friend request me on facebook about a week ago and she instant messaged me. I accepted her instant messenger request. I checked out her fb profile. She had several photos and posts. From texas, lives in istanbul.

I had a gut feeling that she was a robot, although she was messaging ok. So i then started thinking maybe she isnt who she says she is. I told her about my concerns. She was really friendly. Very good looking.

She was messaging like a normal person, but something just felt strange.
I was to busy to have a full on text conversation, so she was only getting one or two messages a day. I noticed she would be offline for a full day though sometimes.

I managed to get a free hour of my time to message with her today. She sent me a few pics. She kept asking for us to speak on hangout app. I said i would if she could send me a picture of her with a pen. She said she would, but she was busy at work. I blocked her. Will report her later. I think she/its a scam.

Scared me a little. If this was a local girl messaging me on old with several pics, I would have no problem exchanging digits or email exchange.

I get women with two hot pics sending a "hi" message then asking for me to add their number on whatssapp. Ive always presumed they are robots so using common sense ignored them,.

Seem to be SO many bots and scammers online these days.

I think men will fall for the bots and men will defo fall for the scammer on facebook
There are plenty of men in Istanbul. Foreign women that come here get innundated with offers from men every time they go out. So I seriously doubt a girl from Texas would be going online talking to random guys far away if she was actually in Istanbul.

The next red flag is her trying to lead the interaction, by insisting on a particular app. There's certainly something off about that. Generally when women lead it's always a sign that something is wrong.

It's probably because she doesn't want to get banned from Facebook by pulling the scam there. I'd ask her why hangouts, what's wrong with talking on FB, but in any case I think if you don't do exactly what she wants she'll just block you and move on because she's looking for a sucker.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve also noticed this on Facebook. I’ve gotten about 3-4 friend requests from HB 9-9.5s. Usually it will say they will live very close by and it’s impossible to believe they’re real because they usually only have about 50-60 friends total and just joined within the past 2 months or so. Definitely seems to be a scam or maybe a way for Facebook to make the “dating” portion of the app seemingly more viable since there will be these beautiful (fake) women near where you live for you to date. Kind of like the clearly fake profiles you can see on Tinder or Bumble.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exclusively doing your first interactions with women in the real world and not behind some screen eliminates this issue.

Also, Facebook in general has had low engagement from later Millennials (1990-1996) and Gen Z. The hottest women now are late Millennials/Gen Z. Facebook was cool in its early days with the first half of the Millennial generation.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did once meet a girl from Facebook and at first I thought she was a scammer, so I didn't take her seriously. But we did end up meeting had some great sex.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of men in Istanbul. Foreign women that come here get innundated with offers from men every time they go out. So I seriously doubt a girl from Texas would be going online talking to random guys far away if she was actually in Istanbul.

The next red flag is her trying to lead the interaction, by insisting on a particular app. There's certainly something off about that. Generally when women lead it's always a sign that something is wrong.

It's probably because she doesn't want to get banned from Facebook by pulling the scam there. I'd ask her why hangouts, what's wrong with talking on FB, but in any case I think if you don't do exactly what she wants she'll just block you and move on because she's looking for a sucker.
I have already blocked her. I was worried that she could hack me, just by exchanging message with her on facebook instant messenger.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have already blocked her. I was worried that she could hack me, just by exchanging message with her on facebook instant messenger.
I doubt that. I think the scam would be to get you to click on a link or pay for some service. Or she could have started telling you sob stories and asking for money.

Whenever a woman tries to get you to follow her, it's usually a scam.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spotting these types is actually quite simple. I'll give you all the advice that I've given to friends in real life. It may be a bit humbling to many of you, but self-objectivity isn't always kind.

Look in the mirror.
Now, look at that photo of a stranger that sent you a friend request.
Then ask yourself these questions:
Is there anyone in her closer proximity that looks better than you?
What could you offer her that someone closer and better looking could not.
Why would she specifically choose you out of the herd?

I get these occasionally and could never understand how anyone could get worked up over some stranger that says nothing more than "hi."

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spotting these types is actually quite simple. I'll give you all the advice that I've given to friends in real life. It may be a bit humbling to many of you, but self-objectivity isn't always kind.

Look in the mirror.

I get these occasionally and could never understand how anyone could get worked up over some stranger that says nothing more than "hi."
That's bad advice. If I had taken that advice I would have never have had the confidence to ask anyone out. There will be always be better looking guys out there than you, even if she only lives a few blocks away.

You shouldn't assume that just because a girl is attractive that you couldn't possibly get her. Last year I got a really hot girl on facebook that was 20 years younger than me just by sending her "you look tasty".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman adds me to anything I am skeptical. I am not a good person.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's bad advice. If I had taken that advice I would have never have had the confidence to ask anyone out. There will be always be better looking guys out there than you, even if she only lives a few blocks away.

You shouldn't assume that just because a girl is attractive that you couldn't possibly get her. Last year I got a really hot girl on facebook that was 20 years younger than me just by sending her "you look tasty".
I'd suggest that you re-read my initial posting again (provided below) . If you were contacted on-line by a female stranger (that is a "9" or "10" ) from a different state or different country... why would she choose you over someone within her walking distance?

Look in the mirror.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest that you re-read my initial posting again (provided below) . If you were contacted on-line by a female stranger (that is a "9" or "10" ) from a different state or different country... why would she choose you over someone within her walking distance?
Well this exact scenario has happened to me and I went over to her country and we had sex every day for almost two months, so it's not a matter of why would she choose me but why she did.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this exact scenario has happened to me and I went over to her country and we had sex every day for almost two months, so it's not a matter of why would she choose me but why she did.
Judging by your responses, you seem to have this urge to qualify yourself to me. Considering that I'm a dude and a stranger on the internet, this seems peculiar. But then again, if you openly admit to traveling to another country so you can get a piece... (when it's surely abundant in your own home town).... well then, I wish you luck, my friend.

Naturally, you'll probably feel compelled to qualify yourself to me again, but you've revealed enough as it is.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think a lot of these are human trafficking situations where the woman is an addict being trafficked for a high.

I don't know why, but I'm compelled to drop this interview, dude is cold. This channel is also a really great resource for watching interviews of people from all different walks of life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exclusively doing your first interactions with women in the real world and not behind some screen eliminates this issue.

Also, Facebook in general has had low engagement from later Millennials (1990-1996) and Gen Z. The hottest women now are late Millennials/Gen Z. Facebook was cool in its early days with the first half of the Millennial generation.
+1

Sadly guys don't approach. Long YouTube video on game but not actually going for it. it removes the catfish.

I remember MSN Messenger and MySpace even. It's comeback long way. Tiktok shows the lack of attention span now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly guys don't approach. Long YouTube video on game but not actually going for it. it removes the catfish.

I remember MSN Messenger and MySpace even. It's comeback long way. Tiktok shows the lack of attention span now.
Even in the era of MySpace's peak (~2004-2007), men were approaching more as compared to the last 5-7 years.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in the era of MySpace's peak (~2004-2007), men were approaching more as compared to the last 5-7 years.
+1

It's what is off putting by a lot of the rp YouTube married dudes. Game is easy Game hasn't changed. last approach was before MySpace. Wait wut?

It's legit. Hypergamy is real. Hours of pedaling programs and new ebooks is rubbish especially when not actually living the lifestyle.

SW mate, you pointing out that change demonstrates your experience and actually going out getting girls. There's a lot of smoke but no fire on YouTube. Andrew Tate called out the dumpster fire that is the smp in 2021. This isn't to say checkout. It's a call to action. Dudes need to level up harder than ever before. Real talk, I charging us my troll cannon when slu talks cereal ltr or wedding balls. Insert troll meme right hurrrrr!

Even if you Guage the scene pre and post Julien media scandal, the culture and Game has changed. OLD is hella prevalent. IG changed. More IOIs and choosing signals that are hollow. It means guys need to be absolute mercenaries. Blow me or blow me out. None of this walking on egg shells.

Gen Z has their work cut out. It's never been harder. My d won't suck itself. Dtf or #next! fall in or **** off!

***edit the UK pua in jail as I type this is a great example of the culture today and with that the obvious changes in the game.