Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Saying "I love you"

saigonheadache

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronta
I mean a lot of you must have done it succesfully or otherwise have learned from it. I mean I know the game and I am not no new AFC like you guys say but I just happen too be too deep into this girl. I wanna wife her. So I need all the advise I can get on this because everytime we chill it's like she expects me to say it but I keep delaying it. I'm afraid of the outcome though cause I already reppeled her once but she called back after 2 weeks and asked me for kisses and tells me she misses me. I'm afaraid to say it cause the last two times I said it it was like 3 years ago, you know what happened, they ran. I don't know what to do now, I dont want it to be too late
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by saigonheadache
I mean a lot of you must have done it succesfully or otherwise have learned from it. I mean I know the game and I am not no new AFC like you guys say but I just happen too be too deep into this girl. I wanna wife her. So I need all the advise I can get on this because everytime we chill it's like she expects me to say it but I keep delaying it. I'm afraid of the outcome though cause I already reppeled her once but she called back after 2 weeks and asked me for kisses and tells me she misses me. I'm afaraid to say it cause the last two times I said it it was like 3 years ago, you know what happened, they ran. I don't know what to do now, I dont want it to be too late
Say it if you mean it, theres nothing wrong in saying I love you to your LTR. The only thing prior to this is:

you need to be laying her on a usual basis.

she has said I love you first.

and your LTR is a happy one where both parties put in and your both happy with each other.


This can take some time to develop, so instead of forcing yourself into this love thing, let it develop on its own.

The difference between AFC and PUA I love you is that an AFC blunts it out when he thinks its nice, PUA does it only to increase attraction.
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
I already reppeled her once but she called back after 2 weeks and asked me for kisses and tells me she misses me. I'm afaraid to say it cause the last two times I said it it was like 3 years ago, you know what happened, they ran.
=====================

So you want to screw it up again after behaving like a "DJ"?

Woman's translation: It puts the balls in the hands so they can be squizzed..mmmmhh
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Be a man - say whatever whenever you wish and not when a woman wants you to!!!!
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
dont say it. wait till she does.

her: i love you

me: thats nice baby... (kiss)


her:do you love me?

me: stick around and find out sweetie...


her: how do you feel about me?

me: beyond comprehension



the thing is to remain a mystery and keep your answers cool and vague. when finally she acts like a woman obsessed with you, then you tell her a little of how you feel... only if she has proven herself worthy to you over time. :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
Nonsense JakeBoy! How can anyone take a 19 year-olds advice on a subject like this?!?!

Like Puerto Rican Lover says,..... say it when it feels right and on your own terms....

be a man and don't think of everything as games and tactics. Then you can live with and be proud of your OWN masculine energy!
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by Mantra
Nonsense JakeBoy! How can anyone take a 19 year-olds advice on a subject like this?!?!


why not? i am saying what i want to say aren't i? and i'm saying it my own way too. jesus. your eyesight fails you old one...
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
if someone loves you...really does.

and you Really love them.

and you hold out and dont tell them so she doesnt get the "ball" in her court. you are a fool. playing the game..and being a man is fine..but if you both are really "in love. dont wait to long to say how you feel.
 

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
well said Friv! Just be sure that you really feel it when you say it! I've said it before and not meant it and it really gets you knotted up, lemme tell you!
 

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
Please Jakey!
I know I'm good, but my name is Mantra, not Jesus.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
This is what I am saying to you: LOVE

That word LOVE is a very serious thing, and if you don't watch out, that LOVE'S gonna get you.

Because a lot of people out here say "i love my car"
Or "I love my chain" or "I'm just in love with that girl over there"

So far all the people out there that fall in love with material things

A lot of people believe that word LOVE is real soft, but when
you use it in your vocabulary like your addicted to it, it'll sneak right up and take you right out.

So, for future reference remember: it's alright to LIKE or WANT a material item, but when you fall in love with it and you start scheming and carrying on for it.

just remember, LOVE is gonna get you.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
The entire concept of love needs to be explained. My experiences with it only led to wonton AFCdom and a breakup, but it could be because I was conditioned to be AFCish before I was 'in love' or whatever.

So now I take the stance that love should be reserved for when and if the person deserves it. Whether she decides to fall in love within the first month or whatever is her issue, not mine.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by PeeGee
So now I take the stance that love should be reserved for when and if the person deserves it. Whether she decides to fall in love within the first month or whatever is her issue, not mine.
Correctamundo!! Many girls say "I Love You" because they are desperate to get married and say it only to gauge a man's response so that if you are not enthusiastic in your response and return the same sentiment then she knows that she should look elsewhere for a mate as her time is running out and the clock is ticking!!
 
Top