Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saying "I love you"

saigonheadache

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean a lot of you must have done it succesfully or otherwise have learned from it. I mean I know the game and I am not no new AFC like you guys say but I just happen too be too deep into this girl. I wanna wife her. So I need all the advise I can get on this because everytime we chill it's like she expects me to say it but I keep delaying it. I'm afraid of the outcome though cause I already reppeled her once but she called back after 2 weeks and asked me for kisses and tells me she misses me. I'm afaraid to say it cause the last two times I said it it was like 3 years ago, you know what happened, they ran. I don't know what to do now, I dont want it to be too late

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by saigonheadache
I mean a lot of you must have done it succesfully or otherwise have learned from it. I mean I know the game and I am not no new AFC like you guys say but I just happen too be too deep into this girl. I wanna wife her. So I need all the advise I can get on this because everytime we chill it's like she expects me to say it but I keep delaying it. I'm afraid of the outcome though cause I already reppeled her once but she called back after 2 weeks and asked me for kisses and tells me she misses me. I'm afaraid to say it cause the last two times I said it it was like 3 years ago, you know what happened, they ran. I don't know what to do now, I dont want it to be too late
Say it if you mean it, theres nothing wrong in saying I love you to your LTR. The only thing prior to this is:

you need to be laying her on a usual basis.

she has said I love you first.

and your LTR is a happy one where both parties put in and your both happy with each other.

This can take some time to develop, so instead of forcing yourself into this love thing, let it develop on its own.

The difference between AFC and PUA I love you is that an AFC blunts it out when he thinks its nice, PUA does it only to increase attraction.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already reppeled her once but she called back after 2 weeks and asked me for kisses and tells me she misses me. I'm afaraid to say it cause the last two times I said it it was like 3 years ago, you know what happened, they ran.
=====================

So you want to screw it up again after behaving like a "DJ"?

Woman's translation: It puts the balls in the hands so they can be squizzed..mmmmhh

Reaction score
Be a man - say whatever whenever you wish and not when a woman wants you to!!!!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont say it. wait till she does.

her: i love you

me: thats nice baby... (kiss)

her:do you love me?

me: stick around and find out sweetie...

her: how do you feel about me?

me: beyond comprehension

the thing is to remain a mystery and keep your answers cool and vague. when finally she acts like a woman obsessed with you, then you tell her a little of how you feel... only if she has proven herself worthy to you over time. :D

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense JakeBoy! How can anyone take a 19 year-olds advice on a subject like this?!?!

Like Puerto Rican Lover says,..... say it when it feels right and on your own terms....

be a man and don't think of everything as games and tactics. Then you can live with and be proud of your OWN masculine energy!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mantra
Nonsense JakeBoy! How can anyone take a 19 year-olds advice on a subject like this?!?!

why not? i am saying what i want to say aren't i? and i'm saying it my own way too. jesus. your eyesight fails you old one...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if someone loves you...really does.

and you Really love them.

and you hold out and dont tell them so she doesnt get the "ball" in her court. you are a fool. playing the game..and being a man is fine..but if you both are really "in love. dont wait to long to say how you feel.

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
well said Friv! Just be sure that you really feel it when you say it! I've said it before and not meant it and it really gets you knotted up, lemme tell you!

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please Jakey!
I know I'm good, but my name is Mantra, not Jesus.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I am saying to you: LOVE

That word LOVE is a very serious thing, and if you don't watch out, that LOVE'S gonna get you.

Because a lot of people out here say "i love my car"
Or "I love my chain" or "I'm just in love with that girl over there"

So far all the people out there that fall in love with material things

A lot of people believe that word LOVE is real soft, but when
you use it in your vocabulary like your addicted to it, it'll sneak right up and take you right out.

So, for future reference remember: it's alright to LIKE or WANT a material item, but when you fall in love with it and you start scheming and carrying on for it.

just remember, LOVE is gonna get you.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire concept of love needs to be explained. My experiences with it only led to wonton AFCdom and a breakup, but it could be because I was conditioned to be AFCish before I was 'in love' or whatever.

So now I take the stance that love should be reserved for when and if the person deserves it. Whether she decides to fall in love within the first month or whatever is her issue, not mine.

Reaction score
Originally posted by PeeGee
So now I take the stance that love should be reserved for when and if the person deserves it. Whether she decides to fall in love within the first month or whatever is her issue, not mine.
Correctamundo!! Many girls say "I Love You" because they are desperate to get married and say it only to gauge a man's response so that if you are not enthusiastic in your response and return the same sentiment then she knows that she should look elsewhere for a mate as her time is running out and the clock is ticking!!