"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Saying goodbye

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i see several girls several times a week and was just wondering how to say goodbye without sounding like a loser
with a few girls it's been a bit awkward and "offish" if u get me

ideas plz
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
All in the body language and tone, I'd think. I'd say hit her with a kiss if the time is right, then pick your favorite good-bye line and give it to her with a smile on your face and your shoulders back, indicating how much fun you had with her and how much fun you know she had with you. Then walk. Don't linger. Don't run. Just walk away, head up and shoulders back. :)
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
dammit
i feel like i've been acting like a dykeface with my goodbyes
probably like a true AFC, although i got the whole walking thing right

i usually say something along th elines of see you tomorrow, maybe with a slight smile, but i know it's not as comfortable as around my friends

any ****y lines or other ideas/
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Dude, what's this "walking thing." You're overanalyzing if it's what I think it is.

Anyways, I just say:

It's been nice chatting, but I gotta go take care of some things. Take it easy (or Take Care. or See you later. or Later. or Bye)

I don't see what's so hard, mate. As NewMan said, just do what you say with your buddies. I think you're trying too hard.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top