Been a member on and off for the last decade never brought a book or attended just with this site alone changed my life for the better.Maybe its been hit with a couple of trolls in the last five years buts thats to be expected 
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I'm guessing most of that 100k isn't active and isn't regularly logging in. Part of that 100k are guys who haven't logged into the forum in 10+ years.100k members? There's like 30 people online at most.
This forum isn't as popular as it should be
The more, the merrier!There are plenty of news people and even feminist plants as well as the possibilities of government watch personnel
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Sounds like their reason for being here is to "Know thy enemy..."Except that it gives them angles on how to turn the public against any idea of circumventing feminism and socialist agenda. Anyone who doesn’t believe this is an enemy of men. Or just really stupid.
There are about 10 people that actually post anything.100k members? There's like 30 people online at most.
This forum isn't as popular as it should be
Have your opsec on point.It’s a politically watched place. Pretty heavily.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most forums in general are ghost towns because of reddit, everyone just joins a subreddit now.Even more impressive considering most PUA sites have fallen by the wayside.
I tried to get into reddit when a favorite forum of mine closed down. I couldn't get into it. Some subreddits had a huge number of messages, but no one had replied in five years. It was annoying. The only time I go to reddit is if I'm trying to find some particular information, and Google points me in that direction to a thread.It sucks because i have always preferred how forums work as opposed to reddit