“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Say what you want about this forum we are closing in on 100,000 members that cant be to bad!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Been a member on and off for the last decade never brought a book or attended just with this site alone changed my life for the better.Maybe its been hit with a couple of trolls in the last five years buts thats to be expected :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
100k members? There's like 30 people online at most.

This forum isn't as popular as it should be
I'm guessing most of that 100k isn't active and isn't regularly logging in. Part of that 100k are guys who haven't logged into the forum in 10+ years.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
this site were full of simps since pandemic hits, high value male ive known before covid has gone and some remains. my guessing simps has runs out of money to get girls. where HVM doesnt gave a shlt. waited until all of this over.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BriBri

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
49
Age
54
Except that it gives them angles on how to turn the public against any idea of circumventing feminism and socialist agenda. Anyone who doesn’t believe this is an enemy of men. Or just really stupid.
Sounds like their reason for being here is to "Know thy enemy..."
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Considering I am hearing "redpill" come out of the mouths of girls more during casual conversations, it seems like they are being exposed to the game. It doesn't bother me much cause in the end, women cannot hijack their natural instincts. That is why it will always work even when they try to resist it.
 

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
The number doesn’t matter.The ideas exchanged here are what matter.
That said,there are a lot of nut jobs on here these days.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Even more impressive considering most PUA sites have fallen by the wayside.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Even more impressive considering most PUA sites have fallen by the wayside.
Most forums in general are ghost towns because of reddit, everyone just joins a subreddit now.

It sucks because i have always preferred how forums work as opposed to reddit
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
It sucks because i have always preferred how forums work as opposed to reddit
I tried to get into reddit when a favorite forum of mine closed down. I couldn't get into it. Some subreddits had a huge number of messages, but no one had replied in five years. It was annoying. The only time I go to reddit is if I'm trying to find some particular information, and Google points me in that direction to a thread.
 
Top