"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"Say something [insert adjective here]"

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I've been away from the boards for awhile, actively DJ'ing, which I think is a very good thing! Breaking out of the over-analysing rut has increased my success rate greatly, and I was wondering if I'd even need to come back to these forums now that I've got a better grasp on DJ'ing.

Anyway, I'm back because I've noticed something odd with one of my prime targets. Every once in a while, she'll randomly go "say something sweet", or, "say something dirty", or, "tell me a secret about you", or something along those lines. Each time I've faltered and not known what to say to these things. Each time I break down and give a half-assed reply to each. Is there even a good reply? And what do I make of these weird comments?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Say something :

dirty ? Bring one of your gfs over and I'll show you.
sweet? isn't sweet the way I bend you over like this...
secret? (if during sex) your sister was better, and ride her till you come (if not) make something up

Don't make too much of it, but ask her the same questions and you might get insight into what she wants to hear.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why do you succomb to the wishes of a hor? And why do you feel the need to respond to such insignificant demands. Tell her that you only answer intelligent questions!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Why do you succomb to the wishes of a hor? And why do you feel the need to respond to such insignificant demands. Tell her that you only answer intelligent questions!
Why not? NOTHING wrong with answering those kind of questions once in a while. I tend to ask them myself to tease certain girls.
 
Top