Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw the coolest car...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was driving on a highway by my house going about 70 mi/h when i see a flashback from Back to the Future pull up in my rear view mirror. :D

I donno how it passed me, but it did... then the nostalgia hit so i had to step on the gas and a felony later i had another look at it.

http://www.bandddesigns.com/blogger/arch/DeLorean2.JPG

(Not my pic but it looked similar.)

Ahh the good 'ol days.... Man i feel old.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's places that will let you rent one though... so you can watch all the gold diggers close in on you. :p

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
There's places that will let you rent one though... so you can watch all the gold diggers close in on you. :p
What... for like $300/day, and probably some hefty collateral (ie: house deed?) :D

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ My other dream car. Lambourghinis are pretty sweet too. Anybody hear the rumor that owning a Ferrari or Lambo has been scientifically proven to make your balls bigger? lol!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone know what the most expensive car is. I know a while back it used to be the buoghati, how ever you spell it, but reaching towards this time of year when car conventions begin there has to be an ultimate fantasy car that almost no one can afford lol.