"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

saw my ex at a bar

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
surprisingly I didn't give 2 sh!ts she even drove me around to different bars and stayed at the house I was staying at oddly enough. We didn't do anything but when they asked me if I ever loved her I said no I think I just wanted to love someone. She immediatly got super butthurt lol. Me being a curious idiot checked Facebook and saw she blocked me again for no reason I didn't add her I didn't try and get with her I just acted like she was someone I once knew. Did I play this right? I don't care she blocked me its just weird asa behavior lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
surprisingly I didn't give 2 sh!ts she even drove me around to different bars and stayed at the house I was staying at oddly enough. We didn't do anything but when they asked me if I ever loved her I said no I think I just wanted to love someone. She immediatly got super butthurt lol. Me being a curious idiot checked Facebook and saw she blocked me again for no reason I didn't add her I didn't try and get with her I just acted like she was someone I once knew. Did I play this right? I don't care she blocked me its just weird asa behavior lol
Sure look like you did ngaf.

Having a personal driver is good, but i wonder why even give her any attention, like letting her go to your place ?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why would you go in the same car as your ex and let her drive you to two different bars?
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Wasn't my place was my buddies I was staying there regardless
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
It's glaring, wouldn't you say?
Well I mean she didn't know I was coming she just hangs out with the girl whose dating my buddy but she did tell her I was coming. I did catch her staring but idk if she's going all out trying to see me. But Idk
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Well I mean she didn't know I was coming she just hangs out with the girl whose dating my buddy but she did tell her I was coming
You contradicted yourself. What was it? Did she know or not?
It looks like she can't handle the fact that you didn't fall for her obvious baits. When she blocked you she was betting on you looking her up afterwards.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
She knew after Megan told her but Megan knows I go to that bar alot. But she didn't initially know I was gonna be there until Megan told her after they were ready there.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
She knew after Megan told her but Megan knows I go to that bar alot. But she didn't initially know I was gonna be there until Megan told her after they were ready there.
It's good that you didn't make a move. The only thing that keeps her behaving like a little, spoiled brat is the fact that you're not giving her any attention. The moment you show any kind of humanity towards her she will transform into a gremlin and destroy you.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I mean she wasn't all over me. But she's an awkward strange girl lol she doesn't flirt like that I definitely wasn't nice i wasn't an outright ******* but I truly didn't give af and it felt fckn great
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top