Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saving power positions

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas. You think it's possible to reverse the power position when the chic thinks she is higher value than you? If its a slight tendency. I mean usually they start to look for others then, but we can kind of pull back to reverse it.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fellas. You think it's possible to reverse the power position when the chic thinks she is higher value than you? If its a slight tendency. I mean usually they start to look for others then, but we can kind of pull back to reverse it.
It's all about what you think in this situation. That's exactly what you will project.

Who gives a fvck what she thinks. What do you think? are you projecting the fact that you think she his higher whatever on to her?

get out of her head and stay in your own. You are the oak tree she is the squirrel.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about what you think in this situation. That's exactly what you will project.

Who gives a fvck what she thinks. What do you think? are you projecting the fact that you think she his higher whatever on to her?

get out of her head and stay in your own. You are the oak tree she is the squirrel.
Yeah, but when you face a pull back is what i mean

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be able to achieve something by talking to her about other women who are interested in you. But that presupposes that she has high interest.

Don't think for a minute that you're going to win a game of chicken with a woman like that if she's just looking for validation with you in the first place. If she's semi hot she can replace you with ten other guys at the snap of her finger.

You have to truly not care.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be able to achieve something by talking to her about other women who are interested in you. But that presupposes that she has high interest.

Don't think for a minute that you're going to win a game of chicken with a woman like that if she's just looking for validation with you in the first place. If she's semi hot she can replace you with ten other guys at the snap of her finger.

You have to truly not care.
Thing is we are dating. And having sex regularly. I might have been too available the last week. She did this before.