Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saved by the subconscious!

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out last night with a good friend of mine, who I haven't seen in months, and was playing good wing man.

He's hitting on this cute ethic chick so I occupy her friend... who is a five... at best- and a single mother to boot.

So I take the plunge.

Horrible dancer- absolutely no rhythm whatsoever.

Talk to her- horrible ebonics speech pattern. Made worse by her insistence about talking about Obama making way for the anti-christ, tracking chips and the Illuminati being behind it all (talk about cognitive dissonance- imagine hearing all this said in EBONICS- I don't think I could have before last night).

After an hour of this nightmare I finally end up sitting down with her- and she's insisting that I take her number. I look at my friend, and sigh, and grab her phone.

I put in the number.

I look at the phone number being displayed.

I realize that I had not put in my number at all but rather the home phone number of my parents.

I comically chuckle to the thought of some ghetto hoe calling up my parents at 2am and asking for me.

I sigh, look at my friend again, and put in my number and call.

Club closes. My friend and I leave.

He tells me to call to set something up with girl and friend.

I look at my phone- and realize that I didn't receive any calls in the last hour- which is odd since I just called myself 10 minutes ago.

I'm stumpted... what the hell just happened?

I start laughing so hard that I'm crying.

I didn't call myself- I called an ex girlfriend! :crackup:

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
Talk to her- horrible ebonics speech pattern. Made worse by her insistence about talking about Obama making way for the anti-christ, tracking chips and the Illuminati being behind it all (talk about cognitive dissonance- imagine hearing all this said in EBONICS- I don't think I could have before last night).
Sounds like my dad! (minus the ebonics part). I'll bet you got super horny after all that sexy talk....