“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saturday night dates!

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Here is a topic that i've heard discussed before, but i'd like to hear more about it!

Is it a bad idea to set up a first date on a Saturday night? I remember someone saying it's anti-challenge and it lets the girl know you have no other plans for the night!

Also, I may get flammed for this, but is calling in the afternoon to set up a date for that night a good or bad idea? Or should you always set up a date at least a day in advance?

These are parts of my game I need a bit of help on!

Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay.

Seriously? I dont even follow this rule ... that much. You know why? Most girls have jobs and you need to plan ahead. I sometimes have to plan a date 1 week ahead of time just to make sure I can hook up with her.

So my suggestion, figure out if 1 day will be enough for her.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Do NOT use weekends for first dates, atleast as a preference don't... Try to get her out on weekdays...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Actually, FOLLOW THE RULE. What's so busy about taking her out for 3-5 hours on a date on a weeknight? Take her to a comedy club, have dinner, etc. After about several dates of doing this.. MOVE her then on weekend dates. It's a "power' issue.
 
Top