Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Satisfying sex life

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who among you is really successful with women? I'd be curious to know what your strong point is.
In my life I have known 2 people in particular who are very successful, and they are the opposite of each other, one is very elusive almost unable to hold a normal conversation, I would call him mister attraction.
The other boy, on the other hand, studied psychology and started working for an Italian pick-up artist company as a kid, and has a truly excellent conversational game.
I believe that the thing they have in common and that we who would like to improve our dating life should keep in mind, is INTENT. What do you think about it?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who among you is really successful with women? I'd be curious to know what your strong point is.
In my life I have known 2 people in particular who are very successful, and they are the opposite of each other, one is very elusive almost unable to hold a normal conversation, I would call him mister attraction.
The other boy, on the other hand, studied psychology and started working for an Italian pick-up artist company as a kid, and has a truly excellent conversational game.
I believe that the thing they have in common and that we who would like to improve our dating life should keep in mind, is INTENT. What do you think about it?
Intent is important. Also not trying to sell a woman who is already sold. Conversely, don’t try to sell a woman who isn’t buying

Id be curious to know about your elusive friend tho. I feel I may be similar and could prolly learn from him

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intent is important. Also not trying to sell a woman who is already sold. Conversely, don’t try to sell a woman who isn’t buying

Id be curious to know about your elusive friend tho. I feel I may be similar and could prolly learn from him
Yes, I think it's all about intent and escalation. The elusive boy is a boy who is not too tall, I think 1m70 Beautiful face blue eyes He's always smiling, I'd say one of his strong points is his verbal language, smiles, facial expressions, maybe he's talking to you but a second later he's gone, it's almost like he can't sit still. He is very direct with girls, he teases them, he makes fun of them, I think he is good at making girls feel various emotions

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think it's all about intent and escalation. The elusive boy is a boy who is not too tall, I think 1m70 Beautiful face blue eyes He's always smiling, I'd say one of his strong points is his verbal language, smiles, facial expressions, maybe he's talking to you but a second later he's gone, it's almost like he can't sit still. He is very direct with girls, he teases them, he makes fun of them, I think he is good at making girls feel various emotions
Ah yeah that makes sense. Im not a teaser. It makes me cringe

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yeah that makes sense. Im not a teaser. It makes me cringe
To be honest I don't really like this guy's game, but he's successful so hats off, he's a very strange guy.
I think that in his case his physical appearance counts a lot, girls like him, even if he is not very tall,
I can safely say that he has had sex with more girls 8/9 of beauty

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I remember that he approached a very beautiful woman from Eastern Europe in a disco and a few years older, and not even half an hour later they left together, I wasn't with him when he spoke to us so I don't know how the conversation went, they then hang out for a few months

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I don't really like this guy's game, but he's successful so hats off, he's a very strange guy.
I think that in his case his physical appearance counts a lot, girls like him, even if he is not very tall,
I can safely say that he has had sex with more girls 8/9 of beauty
Yeah different things work for different guys, this is a crucial truth that seems to be taboo around here

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Italian Man,
Get THEM talking then feed their conversation back to them.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Italian Man,
Get THEM talking then feed their conversation back to them.
Unfortunately I can't, one is a pick up artist and we worked together in Ibiza and we often went out together (he lives in another city)

And the other is from my city but we are no longer in touch

But if you have any questions I can explain how they behaved from what I could see

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of my strong points is that I held a lot of leadership positions in many areas of life, which made me practice and develop a lot of attractive leadership skills and traits. There's no room for a lack of confidence when you need to lead, for example. You also learn how to deal with people in many, many ways that you wouldn't if you were not a leader.

One tip about getting more leadership experience: if you have a hobby or interest and there isn't a local community about that thing near you, step up and start that community yourself.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my strong point is conversational. I talk to a girl to keep her interested. It's like work. You have to listen, process and respond.

I pay attention to all details, even my voice, posture, etc. I try to be as smooth as possible. Try to make them comfortable by telling me their BS like I'm interested and talk about me lightly, demonstrating higher value without bragging. It's hard to explain; it has to be very subtle. When you bring it, it should be related to what you're talking. Let's say they talk about travel (something all girls love). I mention I'm a merchant mariner and I work half a year and the other half I travel anywhere I want. If I see some opening, I can include I could take her.
I try to escalate. Start with an indirect "game". I was talking to a nice bartender and the conversation was super smooth and I knew she was interested. I didn't want to lose "momentum" and I asked her about her schedule (when she leaves). She said midnight and asked why I was asking (obviously to see if I was asking her out). I told her I was going to stay in the area for another hour (I was a tourist) and I could go back later so we could do "something". She didn't ask what, she simply said yes. I knew it was my time to leave before I could mess my chances by talking anything that could dry her vagina. That's another point I mentioned in another thread about "text game"; the more you talk, the higher chance of you talking crap.

Anyways, I got to work right now.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that I came back at midnight to see her. She was happy and we started walking and I grabbed her hand like we were together for years. We walk half block and I stop, look at her eyes, then mouth, smile. She smiles back and I go for the kiss. Then I took her to my hotel.