Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SARMs and Drug Tests

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75

Hey guys I was going to ask you all about the chances of being caught with SARMs on a drug test. I am at a sober living place and they say that "steroids are considered a relapse". Which is gay af because it obviously isn't, there's no psychological high from AAS.

Anyways I was going to hop on s23 and use GW (cardarine) as a PCT. I know the cardarine has no potential and I could use Clen for sure. I asked the guy who tests, and he knows all about SARMs. He says "we don't test for it, but you're risking a lot".

Now I know I should take s23 with a test base but of course I cannot do that. I might consider RAD-140 instead or LGD 3033. But I really want to try s23. I've been off all hormonal compounds for over 6 months or so. I'm ready to run another cycle of something. I've added a lot of muscle naturally and I want to cut a little since I'm out in California on the beach now.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75

Hey guys I was going to ask you all about the chances of being caught with SARMs on a drug test. I am at a sober living place and they say that "steroids are considered a relapse". Which is gay af because it obviously isn't, there's no psychological high from AAS.

Anyways I was going to hop on s23 and use GW (cardarine) as a PCT. I know the cardarine has no potential and I could use Clen for sure. I asked the guy who tests, and he knows all about SARMs. He says "we don't test for it, but you're risking a lot".

Now I know I should take s23 with a test base but of course I cannot do that. I might consider RAD-140 instead or LGD 3033. But I really want to try s23. I've been off all hormonal compounds for over 6 months or so. I'm ready to run another cycle of something. I've added a lot of muscle naturally and I want to cut a little since I'm out in California on the beach now.
It's hard to say because the drug tests keep adding more and more components to them. SARMS are not illegal though, they are in a gray area, but neither is alcohol and that can get people into trouble depending on their stipulations sometimes as well.

Personally I wouldnt risk it. Without knowing exactly what they are testing for it is impossible to say if it would or wouldn't get picked up on a screen. If they are doing a screen similar to a WADA drug screen then it would likely get picked up. On a basic screen not likely, but you have to weigh what the potential consequences are against the benefits.

In this situation, to me at least, the potential consequences far, far outweigh the benefits.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this situation, to me at least, the potential consequences far, far outweigh the benefits.
The chemical talk is Chinese to me, but that last part certainly made sense. There are all levels of drug tests, depending upon how much money they feel like spending. Even if you find out with certainty about yesterday's test, you have no certainty about tomorrow's test. They can change their policy overnight without telling you.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've made some pretty gains so far but you're young man... Why are you running gear at this age?

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've made some pretty gains so far but you're young man... Why are you running gear at this age?
It's not gear. It's an alternative to steroids that doesn't mess with your test / estrogen nearly as much. Very very safe so far as I've researched in comparison to testosterone or any kind of deca / tren / dbol / oral.

I'm on the beach in southern California, I'm at like 10% bf at 175 lbs. Why not become 6%bf at 180lbs? Why wouldnt I want to take this stuff haha