"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sarcasm from chicks

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I seem to look at this as a good thing. I.E, there is this cute 7 at work whom I am getting a good vibe from.

She has said stuff when I see her like, "oh, I feel much better now that I see you and tonight she said...Oh, my heart is beating faster now that I see you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mahon83050
I seem to look at this as a good thing. I.E, there is this cute 7 at work whom I am getting a good vibe from.

She has said stuff when I see her like, "oh, I feel much better now that I see you and tonight she said...Oh, my heart is beating faster now that I see you.
i dont see the sarcasm, thats an afc girl trying to hit on u.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
i love sarcasim in chicks.. its a big turn on in fact i look for that in a girl.

if i say "damn your looking kinda ****ty tonight"

and she says

"oh you mean like you do every night"

with a smile.. that's a huge turn on although what was said to you.. that's not sarcasim lol
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Dude, sarcasm ROCKS.

It's like FREE C&F MATERIAL. Let me repeat that again..

FREE ****ING C&F MATERIAL.
____________

examples for those on the short bus:

her: yeha...I'll bet you're hot
me: ::grabs her finger, licks it, put it on my skin, and makes sizzling sound::

her: uh huh....i'll bet those girls are waiting outside your room right now
me: yeah, which kinda makes you think...shouldn't you be there too. nvm brb I got uh "homewokr" to do
her: whatever
me: I gotta get started now, it's gonna be an allnighter

her: good going genius
me: no I insist, you're way smarter
her: I know I am
me: yeah I knew it. This whole dumbass act of yours was a cover up.

the last one was kinda an insult, but I put it in for those bitter DJs in training. HUzZAH!
 

eecumstains

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
sarcasm is the fish on the table

shiny and attractive at first

starts to really stink after 5 days


sarcasm is a very negative emotional trait. i've never met a sarcastic person who can maintian a relationship. the negative vibe chases people away
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Sarcasm from chicks

You beginners misread what he is saying.
A BIT of sarcasm IS teasing, do it back and forth, get some kino in as well.

People who are sarcastic all the time are avoided.


Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
i dont see the sarcasm, thats an afc girl trying to hit on u.
Tone of voice, and delivery with body language.
 
Top