Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SAN MATEO COUNTY (sfbay) BECOMES 1ST IN US TO DECLARE LONELINESS AS HEALTH EMERGENCY

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

San Mateo County just marked loneliness as a major health issue, being the first in the U.S. to do so. About 45% of folks there feel lonely, a problem that's grown since COVID. They're thinking of setting up a 'Minister of Loneliness' role to help out, kind of like what the U.K. and Japan are doing. The idea is to focus on improving mental health and supporting those who need it most.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're right next to Las Vegas. Most of them can go there and get laid.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If approved, the minister of loneliness would work to enact policies to help improve not just loneliness, but also mental health in general among the public at large.
Now that I gotta see.

Policies to help improve loneliness? That sounds like Chinese and South Korean "comfort women" in WW2. What are you doing to do? Force the hot 18 - 29-year-olds to make love to Beta Suckers for free?

You can't give women "sexual freedom" and "financial and legal power" and expect to cure loneliness. There can only be so many Alpha Dogs, Leaders, and Top Men.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I gotta see.

Policies to help improve loneliness?
Lolz that's pretty simple, have every lonely person house a migrant or two. Multiple problems solved at once :D

Twenty bucks says they suggest this before year's end.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has a large elderly population. Mostly these are the lonely folks in the county.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Policies to help improve loneliness? That sounds like Chinese and South Korean "comfort women" in WW2. What are you doing to do? Force the hot 18 - 29-year-olds to make love to Beta Suckers for free?
Actually, they have a sort of program for the disabled here that they get visits from sex workers to combat loneliness and depression.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Uptown got it's hustlers...
The Bowery got its Bums...
42nd Street got Big Jim Walker he a pool- shooting son of a gun...

Apparently need to add in San Mateo got its loneliness...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was joking but a flight to Las Vegas and back from San Mateos is a little under $100. Considering the salaries that they make there, isn't a bad option.

But California is also the state of hot babes. If they are lonely, better to get their acts and game together. But places out there are even worse than Miami and NY last I heard. You gotta be a big roller to at least pull a 6. And a lot of this loneliness is likely coming from nerdy tech bros at the big tech companies there with no game to their name. Asians, skinny hipster white guys, and socially non relatable indians.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was joking but a flight to Las Vegas and back from San Mateos is a little under $100. Considering the salaries that they make there, isn't a bad option.

But California is also the state of hot babes. If they are lonely, better to get their acts and game together. But places out there are even worse than Miami and NY last I heard. You gotta be a big roller to at least pull a 6. And a lot of this loneliness is likely coming from nerdy tech bros at the big tech companies there with no game to their name. Asians, skinny hipster white guys, and socially non relatable indians.
It’s mostly old people in San Mateo County. And they are lonely. Not many young, single guys there. If so. San Jose or SF or Walnut Creek area have a decent scene.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s mostly old people in San Mateo County. And they are lonely. Not many young, single guys there. If so. San Jose or SF or Walnut Creek area have a decent scene.
Get yourself a foxy live-in nurse who takes care of aaaaaallll your needs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Stanford nearby last I remember?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with lonely old people is that they dont want to attend places or event where there are groups of lonely old people.

To those elders that feel alone I would like to ask, why you didnt get married and had kids? and if you have why they dont even bother to visit you once a week?