"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Sammo Transformed - Week 1

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
I'm in starting with next week. I'm already working out three days a week(1 hour sprinting, 1 hour lifting), fencing one day a week, and boxing one day a week, so I think I'd be overtraining if I added this. :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
Hey Sammo, Im leaving tom. morning, and will not have access to a comp for a week, so if you could post week 2 before then, that would be great. If not, its ok, i'll just start week 2 next monday instead of this thursday.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by zachamun
Hey Sammo, Im leaving tom. morning, and will not have access to a comp for a week, so if you could post week 2 before then, that would be great. If not, its ok, i'll just start week 2 next monday instead of this thursday.
I'm modifying the series to work better: week 2 wont be up for a couple of days. Start the series again when you your computer back.

Besides, the week off your computer will do you good.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Ha ha!

I'm in shape already, but i have never felt better than getting up at 6:30 and going for a run! Any lazy thoughs have been banished. Thanks Sammo.
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
alright Sammo, i for one am ready for week 2. I've started a new upper body and lower body routine and have definitely not been lazy ( my whole body is sore right now). Anyway, i am definitely ready to get going on something new.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
I'm going to bump this up. I know that you never did a week 2, and i don't want to force you to, i'm just interested in doing a Bootcamp, that is geared more towards Highschoolers, and i'm gauging interest.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
sex
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by WesCottII
I'm going to bump this up. I know that you never did a week 2, and i don't want to force you to, i'm just interested in doing a Bootcamp, that is geared more towards Highschoolers, and i'm gauging interest.
cool, he said he was going to do one, but it somehow never materialised, but he hasnt been on the forum since. I hope something serious hasnt happened
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Well, I cannot go running at 6:30 because I have school o_O

Also, it has been pouring rain for about a week now, and this week it isnt expected to stop.

Oh well. I will do pushups/situps/whatever at home, work my ass out at the gym, run whenever it doesent rain, and I will put 200 % into kickboxing class.

I am also getting over my laziness, because I have been working pretty hard to get my grades in check.

Anyways man, count me in.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
week 2 wont be up for a couple of days.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
swearing is cool
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by hacx
week 2 wont be up for a couple of days.
what are you on, this is from last year
 

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
I bumped this up, because i felt there wasn't an adequate bootcamp for highschoolers. (who, lets face it mostly approach women in school).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top