Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sammo Transformed - Week 1

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in starting with next week. I'm already working out three days a week(1 hour sprinting, 1 hour lifting), fencing one day a week, and boxing one day a week, so I think I'd be overtraining if I added this. :)

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sammo, Im leaving tom. morning, and will not have access to a comp for a week, so if you could post week 2 before then, that would be great. If not, its ok, i'll just start week 2 next monday instead of this thursday.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zachamun
Hey Sammo, Im leaving tom. morning, and will not have access to a comp for a week, so if you could post week 2 before then, that would be great. If not, its ok, i'll just start week 2 next monday instead of this thursday.
I'm modifying the series to work better: week 2 wont be up for a couple of days. Start the series again when you your computer back.

Besides, the week off your computer will do you good.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha!

I'm in shape already, but i have never felt better than getting up at 6:30 and going for a run! Any lazy thoughs have been banished. Thanks Sammo.

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright Sammo, i for one am ready for week 2. I've started a new upper body and lower body routine and have definitely not been lazy ( my whole body is sore right now). Anyway, i am definitely ready to get going on something new.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this up. I know that you never did a week 2, and i don't want to force you to, i'm just interested in doing a Bootcamp, that is geared more towards Highschoolers, and i'm gauging interest.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
I'm going to bump this up. I know that you never did a week 2, and i don't want to force you to, i'm just interested in doing a Bootcamp, that is geared more towards Highschoolers, and i'm gauging interest.
cool, he said he was going to do one, but it somehow never materialised, but he hasnt been on the forum since. I hope something serious hasnt happened

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I cannot go running at 6:30 because I have school o_O

Also, it has been pouring rain for about a week now, and this week it isnt expected to stop.

Oh well. I will do pushups/situps/whatever at home, work my ass out at the gym, run whenever it doesent rain, and I will put 200 % into kickboxing class.

I am also getting over my laziness, because I have been working pretty hard to get my grades in check.

Anyways man, count me in.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2 wont be up for a couple of days.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
swearing is cool

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hacx
week 2 wont be up for a couple of days.
what are you on, this is from last year

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bumped this up, because i felt there wasn't an adequate bootcamp for highschoolers. (who, lets face it mostly approach women in school).