Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same old story "I'm still in love with someone else"

RonWithAnA

Reaction score
So there's this girl at work who caught my intrest and this whole thing is a long complicated story so i'll give in bullet points, first things firsts I'm a socially akward guy coming out of the shyness shell and she's the first girl I wanted to try something with in long time.
  1. I confessed that I liked her expecting a big fat nooo (i'm very negative when it comes to this kinda of things), but she said she liked me to
  2. Things went smooth for a while, i got excited cuz we would talk everyday and when I would tell her she's pretty she'd usually respond saying something she like about me, in short seemed like things where gonna go great (in my small experience)
  3. she later gotta some what distant and I kinda got intense and desperate since the last year was ****ing awful (my old man died and my mom got diagnosted with breast cancer a month later,but all thats sorted out now)
  4. she later dropped with the "I cant be in a relationship because i'm still really in love with someone with whom it'll never work out, lets be friends"
  5. she gets distant every once in a while because is seems like anything I do now she perceives as clingy, and she even says it to my face (and she's kinda right, with all the **** thats be going on I was excited that something good was about to happen to me)
  6. and recently she dropped point number 6 again
Very summarized and I've come to the conclusion that I'ma back off for a while (might just start moving on to the next one) she apparently adores me as a friend and she even once said "I feel like we're growing apart and I don't like that" so I'll give her some time and she if she misses me and if she looks for me, but the thing is... I don't know if i still like her or if now it just my ego saying "nope you can't get rejected again" and truthfully I've been thinking that i at least wanna get in her pants. so it seems a lot of you guys now what the **** is up when it come's to women so, should I stick with moving on/not being so available or is there some way i can at least get in bed with her?

how hopeless am i?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a troll post to me...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I cant be in a relationship because i'm still really in love with someone with whom it'll never work out,
run

unfortunately these girls cannot pair bond and live a melancholy fantasy. She may be all that... but she is a unrepairable empty shell inside..

trust me, run

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl at work who caught my intrest and this whole thing is a long complicated story so i'll give in bullet points, first things firsts I'm a socially akward guy coming out of the shyness shell and she's the first girl I wanted to try something with in long time.
  1. I confessed that I liked her expecting a big fat nooo (i'm very negative when it comes to this kinda of things), but she said she liked me to
  2. Things went smooth for a while, i got excited cuz we would talk everyday and when I would tell her she's pretty she'd usually respond saying something she like about me, in short seemed like things where gonna go great (in my small experience)
  3. she later gotta some what distant and I kinda got intense and desperate since the last year was ****ing awful (my old man died and my mom got diagnosted with breast cancer a month later,but all thats sorted out now)
  4. she later dropped with the "I cant be in a relationship because i'm still really in love with someone with whom it'll never work out, lets be friends"
  5. she gets distant every once in a while because is seems like anything I do now she perceives as clingy, and she even says it to my face (and she's kinda right, with all the **** thats be going on I was excited that something good was about to happen to me)
  6. and recently she dropped point number 6 again
Very summarized and I've come to the conclusion that I'ma back off for a while (might just start moving on to the next one) she apparently adores me as a friend and she even once said "I feel like we're growing apart and I don't like that" so I'll give her some time and she if she misses me and if she looks for me, but the thing is... I don't know if i still like her or if now it just my ego saying "nope you can't get rejected again" and truthfully I've been thinking that i at least wanna get in her pants. so it seems a lot of you guys now what the **** is up when it come's to women so, should I stick with moving on/not being so available or is there some way i can at least get in bed with her?

how hopeless am i?
1. Never tell a girl you like her, do that with your actions.

2. You didn’t mention anything about dates but if you just talked to her everyday at work and didn’t chill outside of work, you should’ve.

If you are interested in a girl then your goal should be to flirt with her get her number and invite her out somewhere for a date. If you can’t fvck on the 1st date then you gotta fvck on the 2nd or 3rd date.

If you play everything right and act like a confident red pill man then you should be able to accomplish this. If you still aren’t fvcking by the 4th meetup/date then you’ve lost her because you either weren’t sexual enough for her to see you that way and/or you just never made a move and then same result... she won’t view you the way you want her to.

This one seems lost. She said let’s just be friends and then says she thinks you’re drifting apart... GOOD!

I would tell her youre not interested in seeing her as just a friend so it wouldn’t work out.

Kinda hard to do these things since you work with her and maybe in close proximity so it could be awkward for a bit but hey that’s how it goes if you choose to go after a girl you work with.

Don’t be a d!ck but just be indifferent and neutral towards her from now on because it ain’t going any farther than that anyways.

With any luck she will begin chasing once she senses you aren’t anymore but I doubt it. She is low interest towards you at this point

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with MrJack on almost everything. The fvking part, it takes anywhere from 4-10hrs of time investment (dates).

I'm a socially akward guy coming out of the shyness shell and she's the first girl I wanted to try something with in long time.
Be more social, it's all just a state of mind, start with being social in meetup groups, family, friends and at work with other people. Do it little by little. No girl wants to be seen with someone who others find socially awkward.

Two, start chatting up other women, start with even the older ones or the ones you're not interested in just so you don't act or feel awkward around them in the day to day interaction. Then after a month or two you should start approaching women that catch your eye.

Work on self improvement a bit - look up Corey Wayne and AlphaMaleStrategies on YouTube and read the MysteryMan book or similar.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not good enough for her at this particular stage of life, but she could see you being good enough if once she perceives that her ability to get men has dropped.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how hopeless am i?
Completely wrong mindset for any type of success with women in this current market. You’ve got to work on your inner game and develop some authentic self esteem.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaMaleStrategies
endorse! also try some podcasts with Patrice O'neal and Tom Lykas (real redpill shvt and womens natural behavior)
more mainsteam...? Steve Harvey

RonWithAnA

Reaction score
2. You didn’t mention anything about dates but if you just talked to her everyday at work and didn’t chill outside of work, you should’ve
2 dates, a couple beers at my place just the 2 of us and we went on walk thought downtown ended up in a Mcdonalds (her idea not mine) and got alittle snug, but we had a younger friend of ours ending up being a third wheel so It didnt go much beyond her resting/leaing on me