Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sad story about a women self destructing without male guidance

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good thing is that the next generation will see the difference between women who are self-aware to know that they need rational males in their life to counter act their emotions, and those women who are "losers" because they are allowed to run wild emotionally.

Oh well... it is what it is...
100%....the women that will be after GenZ may be more conservative after seeing the messed up lives of their older siblings and aunts. Women that dont submit are female losers. Sluts and rebellious women are the female version of incel.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an archetype of female that has an inherently rebellious nature. They are particularly rebellious towards male leadership. This archetype has been with us since the beginning of time. This is exemplified by the Lilith character in Genesis. It is also exemplified by the Jezebel character.

Some women hate to be told what to do. This women usually has a bad relationship with their father. This is the worst female archetype to be. They lead disasterous lives.

They usually dont want to accept reason, logic and accountability. They are the male version of the incel loser that blames everyone else except himself.

Women like you are not this archetype. You have a decent life with kids etc because at some point in your life you listened to the wisdom of a male.

Not all men are worthy of being listened to but many are.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me believes that this is how women are raised and they don’t know any better. They are coddled like little children their entire lives. Boys have to make something of themselves, become a productive and responsible pillar of society. Girls just have to be pretty and their bad choices or actions will be forgiven. Women also have multiple contingency plans. They can rely on a boyfriend, husband or big daddy government to provide for them, guide them or bail them out.
Yes I agree. We see this coddling have a disasterous effect on boys also. Boys that are spoiled as children turn out to be either criminals or incel losers.

Women who are spoiled turn out to be out of control sluts. These type of women dont understand the relationship between cause and effect.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an archetype of female that has an inherently rebellious nature. They are particularly rebellious towards male leadership. This archetype has been with us since the beginning of time. This is exemplified by the Lilith character in Genesis. It is also exemplified by the Jezebel character.

Some women hate to be told what to do. This women usually has a bad relationship with their father. This is the worst female archetype to be. They lead disasterous lives.

They usually dont want to accept reason, logic and accountability. They are the male version of the incel loser that blames everyone else except himself.

Women like you are not this archetype. You have a decent life with kids etc because at some point in your life you listened to the wisdom of a male.

Not all men are worthy of being listened to but many are.
My father was very wise as were the other men I had the privilege of being raised by.

And my father recommended against marrying my first husband. He did not like that I out earned him even then, nightclub and all. But we all must learn sometimes the hard way. My life would have been very different had I made a different choice. But I have 3 wonderful children & among them a son anyone here would be proud of. So I have no regrets and consider myself blessed.

My son knows he must lead. His LTR seems to be a good follower to him. What is interesting is my daughters. My almost 18 year old seeks the guidance of her LTR, a young man from a solid intact family and with a strong long term marriage. My kids saw first hand what happens without male leadership in my first marriage and they appear to recognize that they need to do differently.

It therefore is my job to encourage them in this way so they avoid the mistakes made by their parents.

Over the years I have come to appreciate my fathers wisdom God rest his soul. And I make every effort to conduct my life in the way he brought me up. Not always easy. And few men who can lead me are out there. But I have one :)

Cheers

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For many women, it will be too late... there are times when there are no redos... society in the past knew about this and they helped this by actively reigning in women. Society no longer reigns in women (and men), and we are worse for it.
Women are not always victims. Far from it. Do not mistake my candor & openness for blanket agreement.

My parents taught me to think for myself and be self reliant. My mother (who held a law degree like my father) insisted that my sisters and I become educated. She came from an abusive background where her mother (my maternal grandmother) had no way out until she was killed, most probably by my maternal grandfather. That education and self reliance was what I had to support my family when my first husband fell down in life after we married and didn’t get back up.

So my mother’s insistence on education, manners and self reliance was every bit as important as the character and characteristics learned from my father.

Interestingly enough neither of my parents emphasized beauty or physical appearance.

Women can be perfectly capable alone. I am. Hell I carried my husband and my whole family on my bank for years. Because of ability, not looks.

Some of you guys need to adopt a more balanced view.

I did not have male guidance as an adult from my husband. I did not self destruct. Instead I built a legacy. One that still takes care of the first husband. Nobody but me has taken care of me. And no, I did not fall apart. Never did. No matter how tough life got.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women go out of control without strong male leadership. Every woman, even the most independent woman desires strong male leadership.

This is biology. Biology always trumps ideology.

Society has forgotten how to raise strong male leaders. Society desperately needs strong male leaders to make the world a better place.
So the question is would it be better to not follow a poor leader or to follow him to your own demise?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont feel sorry for her, but i feel sorry for the kid. Stupid people conceiving kids that they have no good plan for is a huge problem...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is would it be better to not follow a poor leader or to follow him to your own demise?
Better not to follow a bad leader. Period. Problem is you cannot really know a man is a poor or inept leader until serious adversity happens.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better not to follow a bad leader. Period. Problem is you cannot really know a man is a poor or inept leader until serious adversity happens.

Most women (not a blanket statement:) will not be able to know. Women are more emotional. Men in general will be able to know since they in general are more rational. Men for example like the women's dad or brothers. However, it's not currently trendy for women to ask for help because "all" women have agency and can "do it all"...

As a society, the question becomes at what point do we allow women to act on their whims vs creating laws that reign in their behavior. Take for example, no fault divorce and the lessening stigma associated with divorce. I postulate this has been a net negative for women causing more men to "date" women than marrying them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My ex girlfriend just called me crying profusely. I recently went to see her. We had a great time. She is now a single mother who lives alone. She tried to finesse a rich guy by having a baby for him. She spent her life chasing rich men and materialism. Everyone warned her that this guy was not the one. Her mother tried to warn her, I warned her, her friend warned her etc.

She did not listen. She was mesmerized by this guy's financial situation and lifestyle. This girl never took an objective look at this mans character. Now she is going through hell because this guy is a ruthless NPD that is making her life difficult. She is approaching the wall and is very lonely.

I take no pleasure in this. My point is that women self destruct without male leadership. We have to protect them from themselves. It's a really sad ending when they rebel from male leadership. I know this is repetitive but i just needed to vent. It really breaks my heart to see this. I know the hell she will have to endure for the next 18 yrs. My mom has a similar story. Women chase rich men and end up miserable.
Stop caring so much. Not your problem any more. Block her number and forget about it,

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women (not a blanket statement:) will not be able to know. Women are more emotional. Men in general will be able to know since they in general are more rational. Men for example like the women's dad or brothers. However, it's not currently trendy for women to ask for help because "all" women have agency and can "do it all"...

As a society, the question becomes at what point do we allow women to act on their whims vs creating laws that reign in their behavior. Take for example, no fault divorce and the lessening stigma associated with divorce. I postulate this has been a net negative for women causing more men to "date" women than marrying them.
That’s nice and all but if someone does not face real adversity then you cannot know how they will handle it. So it may not be possible to ascertain.

My first husband said & did all the things you’d expect a leader to do. Then he fell apart when actual hardship struck him. And we were already married by then.

Life is sometimes easy until it isn’t. I had to marshal his adversity in real time AND put my family on my back. I was 4 months pregnant too. I found out *I* could handle real adversity and I found out he foundered. But until shjt gets really real? You may not know, man or woman.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora i have a similar story:

My ex is Ivy League educated. She makes more than me. She had body image issues her whole life. After I dumped her, she had a baby by a Pookie from the hood. She’s actually an OBGYN now, which makes this even more pathetic. She was on birth control when I dated her then apparently after I dumped her “missed a few pills” out riding the CC. She’s now a 6-figure post wall, Ivy League baby momma. Lol, these broads.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing but sad.

I don't put this down to being female though, I put it down to this culture putting such an obscene value on materialism and ticking off boxes that "everyone has to do". That and a lack of critical thinking training. Men fall for the same problem, except for us it's pvssy infatuation that leads to child support payments and crazy baby mamas you can't get rid of.

If you think she's bad, imagine how bad it's going to be for the current crop of kids who are graduating highschool that have never known any form of discipline.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing but sad.

I don't put this down to being female though, I put it down to this culture putting such an obscene value on materialism and ticking off boxes that "everyone has to do". That and a lack of critical thinking training. Men fall for the same problem, except for us it's pvssy infatuation that leads to child support payments and crazy baby mamas you can't get rid of.

If you think she's bad, imagine how bad it's going to be for the current crop of kids who are graduating highschool that have never known any form of discipline.
Agree. This is larger societal problem. I have informed my daughters that we do not refer to singular individuals as “they” or “them”. It is he or she, him or her depending on how they were born. I have told my daughters that despite whatever woke BS gender bender crap they get at school, we are not a woke household.

Sheesh!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is Ivy League educated. She makes more than me. She had body image issues her whole life. After I dumped her, she had a baby by a Pookie from the hood. She’s actually an OBGYN now, which makes this even more pathetic. She was on birth control when I dated her then apparently after I dumped her “missed a few pills” out riding the CC. She’s now a 6-figure post wall, Ivy League baby momma. Lol, these broads.
That's outrageous.

Discipline? Schools were terrible with enforcing discipline in the 1990s, which covers most of my K-12 years.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you still have feelings for your ex. Don’t make the mistake of taking her bait.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the guy well. I have taken medical licensing exams on this stuff and did a 16 week rotation in psych. Trust me the guy is NPD. I dont throw this tag out lightly unlike most people. I am a very objective person ( as much as possible).

I have been on the phone while she was locked in the bathroom. He was raging outside the bathroom yelling and going nuts. I see the texts mesages etc. He has also called my phone and sent me death threats.
Why are you playing captain save-a-ho for your gold-digging ex? For that matter, why are you involved with her personal life in any way, shape or form? To be honest, your own behavior is rather pathetic too.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you playing captain save-a-ho for your gold-digging ex? For that matter, why are you involved with her personal life in any way, shape or form? To be honest, your own behavior is rather pathetic too.
Even though you bring it kinda harsh , I would like @Pandora to respond to this. Maybe there's a lesson for all.of use to learn here.