Sad girls and making them happy

KrazyInsane

Reaction score
k look dawgs, i see a girl that is usually all jolly and happy and whatnot, whenever i see a girl that looks like she is having the worst day of their lives I usually really dont know what to say to them, and if i dont say anything, well theyll just end up thinking ur a **** that only cares about himself, believe me i know, and its not something girls like. soooooo, what do i say ?

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her about it. ask her what the problem is and if ther is anything you can do to make her feel better i guess. just comfort her and hug her.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, not everyone has to like you.
Second off, there's lots of drama-queen b!tches who just implode at the first opportunity and have the ƒucking niagara falls coming down their faces because they don't get enough attention in their normal AW ways.

Now, if you see a chick who seems seriously sad and you barely her (classmate, or just a familiar face you've never spoken to) a simple "you okay?" said nonchalantly works best, they'll give you a vibe of whether they want to talk to you or not. Although the vibe should be selfevident usually. If its a friend I'd definitely talk but remember not to come overbearing.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second off, there's lots of drama-queen b!tches who just implode at the first opportunity and have the ƒucking niagara falls coming down their faces because they don't get enough attention in their normal AW ways.

Now, if you see a chick who seems seriously sad and you barely her (classmate, or just a familiar face you've never spoken to) a simple "you okay?" said nonchalantly works best, they'll give you a vibe of whether they want to talk to you or not. Although the vibe should be selfevident usually. If its a friend I'd definitely talk but remember not to come overbearing.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now, if you see a chick who seems seriously sad and you barely know her (classmate, or just a familiar face you've never spoken to) a simple "you okay?" said nonchalantly works best, they'll give you a vibe of whether they want to talk to you or not. Although the vibe should be selfevident usually. If its a friend I'd definitely talk but remember not to come over as overbearing.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I posted an article on this before under an old name (I don't recall which one off-hand).

When you see a girl that's sad or upset, STAY AWAY!

Psychologically, if you always talk to a girl when she's upset, she begins to associate you with her feeling upset! This is what is called a NEGATIVE ASSOCIATION.

What you need to do, is create a POSITIVE ASSOCIATION! You do this by being with her when she is happy and cheerful. When you make this connection, whenever you are around, she will automatically (subconciously) become happier. Everyone likes to be happy, so she'll be around you more (or at least want to).

So, stay away from her when she's down.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did sumthn similar today..

my friend was having the worst day of her life. i dont really find her THAT hot but she's ok.
she was the one who started talking to me bout stuff. actually, she SMSed me. since i was being more of a friend considering im not really interested, i ended up saying the 'me too' and 'i feel that way sometimes' stuff.
and now im getting a free dinner for being there for her! haha :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by average joe2003
talk to her about it. ask her what the problem is and if ther is anything you can do to make her feel better i guess. just comfort her and hug her.
Talk about becoming an emotional tampon...:rolleyes:

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you just want approval from others. Wanting approval from others will hurt your efforts of becoming a DJ. If you don't care about how a person feels then **** it. If you do then help in ways you deem appropriate.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about not appearing masculine.

I'd say talk to her, ask her what's going on, whatever.

You're not going to be marrying her - so you should take advantage of this opportunity you've got, and get some experience in communicating with women.

Learn how they feel. It will come in extremely handy, especially when you get into a serious relationship - knowing how to effectively communicate with your women is CRUCIAL. So, you might as well gain that experience now, rather than learning through some painful experience:).

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stear clear of her!! The quickest way to become a friend is to listen to all her problems and be a shoulder to cry on. The quickest. If you are interested in hitting that sometime in the future, stay away. She'll be alright in a couple of days. Talk to her when she's having fun.