Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sad and lonly

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello I am new :)

here comes my whining, so bare with me

I have a problem with the other creature so called "woman"
I can't seem to be "clicked" with them somehow

I had several dates, although never a 2nd date so far. I am 18 years old, turning 19 in January 2005 (oh no! im getting old.) Well this summer I got lucky, I had one night stand with a girl I met over internet, well I am glad I got over her quickly.

Anyway here is a picture of me

http://members.shaw.ca/tommy86/face.JPG

I am about 6'0 tall, 140lbs ~ yep I am skinny, its generic. Can't seem to gain much weight (been trying for couple months now.) Working out didn't last too long. Now I had started using Oxy, some anti-acne cream, it improved my face a bit. Although I still don't get it, how come ladies never gave me a second look (I see them looking at me)?? sometimes (for example) in the mall, as I was walking, I would see a lady looking at me directly for couple seconds (probably looking at my ugly face) I don't know. My point is that I never get smiled at, or talked to.

Does guys have to do the pick ups? because I have tried that SEVERAL times, I'd say about 70% rejections and I am giving up... now a days if a girl rejects me, I walk away nicely knowing that "I knew she would say that"

Also I tend to fall into "friends" trap

maybe I should stop being gentleman and be a psycho :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help :cool:

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Click on the link on the upper right side of this site that says "New Here? We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting."

2. Read as much as you can and learn. Practice.

3. Read "Guide to Bulking" by DIESEL. It's in the bible there. Could help pack on some pounds.

4. Drop the "sideways hat with ice" look. Click on "search" and type in "clothes" or "style." That should help.

5. Look on this site for anything that says "Bootcamp" and try it out and post a log about it. It'll help you be more successful.

Good luck.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have only yourself to blame... why are they not interested? What is it about your personality that is not attractive? You have to figure it out for yourself. Are you too quiet? talk too much? too loud? too soft spoken? too shy? brag too much? are you a good listener? do you come across as too conservative? too wild? too rich? too poor? too smart? too stupid? too hard? too sensitive? too easy? too hard to get? too clingy? too aloof?

You have to figure out for yourself what the problem is and correct it. The main thing is never ever ever stop trying. The more attempts you make, the more you'll learn.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome tom121,

Don't worry about what was. Let it go.

Concentrate on what will be and what commitment you have to make that happen. You're only 18...all of life is still before you.

Just a comment on the 70% rejection rate you mentioned. I've had formal sales training and in the first class the attendees were told that rejection is a part of the game. It's a perfectly normal and natural occurrence. Some will buy, some won't, so what, move on to the next one.

Furthermore, the sales class was told that an okay salesperson will make a sale about 10% of the time, a good salesperson will make a sale about 20% percent of the time and a very good salesperson will make sales about 30% of the time. So a 70% rejection rate is about right. Other DJ's experiences may vary.

At any rate, use the resources available to you here and let the inner DJ out.

Cheers.
Mav

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
You are 6ft tall that's a huge plus in my opinion. Sounds like you have low self-esteem. I see all those asian girls with skinny asian dudes all the time.

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur looks are actually pretty good compare to other asian guys. you are gifted with height. How many 6 foot asian guys out there? not many.....you should be getting girls left and right...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I guess I will need to start trying to smile, perhaps saying "hi"

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have taken an important 1st step - one that most people will never take in their lives. You have realized that you are not happy with an aspect of your life. Now you have to begin the long process of analizing what specifically you do not like about your game, and why you tend to do those things - and then change them the way you desire.

You must work on yourself - and this will be hard work, but rewarding.

you are very young - you will not peak for another 15-20 years.

keep your head up, shoulders back, and eyes ahead.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I'm asian too and sometimes we all think we're ugly...but I dont think people especially girls consider it that much

yes looks are what people look at first ....average looks are ok...just hold up your self esteem because you will be "ugly" if u dont' have a good personality rather than looks...hehe

Good luck

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - you're fine. You have no excuses in the looks department.

Just approach, talk and touch them. Then get them out for a walk, hug them, kiss them... ask them what their passions are... etc.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a plan:

First meet:

Say hi
Exchange "long" glances
Ask her name, age, where she's from... etc
Touch her a few times, see how she reacts.

If positive Meet2:
Take her for a walk somewhere in a park
Hold her hand
Ask her where she wants to be in 5-10 years
Ask her 3 passions
If she didn't have to work for money, what would she do?
Stop and hold her from behind

If she's ok with it, just kiss her

Continue kissing for 2-3 minutes

Touch her titties. SMILE

Every step you can get rejected. She may want you to do it, but ASD will kick in and you'll have to try again later.

Just do it and you'll bang someone soon.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look fine to me, but honestly I don't know if the urban look in clothing suits you. Maybe that is just what you wore in that picture, but if you wear that stuff a lot I would recommend trying some other styles.

Now, in the big picture, style doesn't make all that much difference if you have the right attitude. But right now you don't have that, so getting some nice clothes that work better with your build and character might help you get the attitude you need.

Also get to reading the DJ Bible and see about starting on the Boot Camp. Both of those will help you a lot, since your biggest problem seems to be inside your head. Read my signature below as well, and take it to heart.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Mr. Code. Your face isn't "hard" enough to pull of the urban look. You need to soften it up just a little bit with that "Suburban-Ghetto hybrid Chiq" - you can wear some jewelry, but mix it up wiht Abercrombie Jeans or tees or something. For you, the straight-up gangsta look isn't good.

Also, your NUMBER ONE PRIORITY is to gain weight (other than school... I can't stress how important it is to not lose perspective and make 'self-improvement for the sake of attracting flaky-ass girls' your sole focus in life. That is a foolish thing to do - other things like career money, prestige, are more important.). I'm 5'9" and 165 - you're like a stick at 6 foot and 165. You should weigh at least as much as me at your height. And even that is on the slim side. ideally, you should be about 170 in lean muscle, about 180 if you like that 'Diesel' look.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^I'm 6'0-180 and I don't look nothing "Deisel"(it's "****y" now btw).I look a lil' stocky.

Just swicth your attire.It's hard for tall guys to gain weight like whoa.Urban look doesn't look good on you.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo,that's a funny ass pic mah nigga.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah a lot of good advices

I need to get gain weight (my goal was around 175 to 185) but it looks like its gonna be really hard

as for my clothing, I will stop buying urban clothes, maybe I will start asking the FEMALE clerks about what looks good on me for my body, style etc, who knows ~ maybe i'll get her phone # :D plus from female's point of view is better rather than my own view :)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If God had blessed me to be born an asian man.

i would go for the whole " young and dangerous " look

if you haven't seen these VERY popular hong kong gangster movies i suggest you go hire / buy / download them.

it's all about attitude no matter what colour / race / height / weight you are.

YOU ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE

Jet Li is a cool mutha fu**a !

how about chow yun-fat in " The Replacement Killers " ?

or in " The Corruptor " with mark wahlberg

chow yun fat is tall for an asian, he is your height

the man exudes COOL, even in crouching tiger hidden dragon he is COOL under pressure.

most of his movies he dresses in the mad suits and classic sunglasses that make men fear him and women want him.

i once heard a movie guru on tv say chow yun fat was the coolest dude to ever pick up a pair of pistols.

In my country asian dudes go for the whole asian bad boy angle with the chicks and it works. the car of choice is HONDA. they dress like chow. LIKE AN ASIAN PIMP.

wish you all the best my fellow DJ.

remember chow.... not jackie chan lol

here is website with some pics of chow yun-fat

THE COOLEST ASIAN MAN IN THE WORLD

http://www.templeofchow.com/

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
save this for your wallapaper tom 1024x768

http://www.templeofchow.com/gallery/wallpaper/wp23_person.jpg

you can get some good dj ideas from movies

ok these are JUST EXAMPLES for helping this guy out SO NO FLAMES
maybe take some DJ ideas from JAMES BOND ( only the ones with sean connery )

maybe take some DJ ideas from SHAFT ( the original, though samuel l jackson is a pimp too )

if God had blessed me to be an asian man i would style myself after CHOW !

link for young and dangerous for more ideas

http://www.younganddangerous.cjb.net/

Lost In Translation