Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sacramento Kings

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting

thanks for the post.

comic_relief

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\for trash too

i dont care either way cus im a laker fan but sucks for u guys

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
/\for trash too

i dont care either way cus im a laker fan but sucks for u guys

Well the Maloof brothers I think are just trying to start over. They unloaded our most expensive player and picked up 4 guys for less money, three of which have expiring contracts at the end of the season. We're not making the playoffs, I'm guessing they're just trying to free up some cap space to sign some big free agents in the offseason. I think they're basically just gonna try and start from scratch. Eh, smart move in my opinion. I love Mike Bibby, but I think it was time to figure out a new strategy. We got some young up and coming guys in Ben Udrihu? and John Salmons to replace Bibby anyways.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys got young talent...but not so much that it scares anyone else in the league. i would think that u coulda got rid of mike bibby for at least one quality or potentially quality guy but iono...nbas been goin about in mysterious ways...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ One of the most underrated players in the league for a lot of years. There should be a criminal investigation as to why he never made an all star game...but other than that, I think it was a wise move by the Kings. It just wasn't working...time to start over.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if it makes u feel better, the lakers just destroyed the hawks tonite WITH mike bibby lol