Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

S.F. Is So Heavily Criticized, It's Now Underrated

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly....yes.

It's all about working here.
But that's why beautiful women trave
I know we have been talking about how much the women in San Francisco suck (and they do suck) but something I wanted to bring attention to are how unbearable the guys from there are. Yeah I know you get those annoying liberal lefty types but even the supposed Bros from San Fran overcompensate hardcore. It's like they are desperately trying to get over the fact that their city sucks and the rest of America sees them as a bunch of annoying tree hugging hippies that they become extra rude and loud as a result.

Like I've found guys from a southern school or some midwestern school who embodied the frat bro stereotype to be chill guys but some frat bro who went to a UC or Stanford to be irritating to deal with. They get competitive over petty things and ruin the vibe of wherever they end up. I think all of those years of dealing with inferior looking white women and deranged Asian women must really get to their head. Must be full of envy of normal Americans who actually get a real Stacy instead of some cancel culture rainbow haired broad.